Introduction

The GOLDEN era, the era of BALANCE, EQUALITY and TRANQUILITY. That signifies the era of Olashubomi Cole and his friends.

Now there is a new king, a new elite, a whole lot different era, a simple scholarship student....

Hey guys!!! 👋👋👋

How have you all been?...

Yeah... Am back again with something new like I promised. The Final Year (Project 2.0) is something I had been working on for a while now. I had received lots of love and positive reviews on The Final Year (vol 1) which portrayed Shubbie and Teni story.

So I decided to take another lovely trip to the prestigious boarding school to find out if I am able to come out with something  educating, eye opening, interesting and luckily... I did. 😁

This is a new story line with different characters but the same settings and there may be a few crossovers in the book, and when I mean crossover, you will get a glimpse into the lives of our favorite characters.

Yes! You may bump into Shubbie and Teni along the way.. 😉😉but am not promising anything.

There will be a lot of drama in the book, if you have read my previous books you will understand what am saying.

This book has a dark theme, it can get really dark and crazy along the way...

There will be massive bullying scenes, i am no fan of this but it is highly needed to thicken the plot, which may be a trigger to some people, am going to put a warning out. If you don't want that, you can skip the part.

Our main girl is a soft mush unlike Teni, so you just have to understand her along the way.

It is strange and funny how people stereotyped Nigerian secondary school students, it is believed that they have no worries in the world and they are only meant to read and pass their exams and finally WASSCE at the same time enter some meaningless relationship on the way.

No... Secondary school in naija is not like that o, apart from crazy quarrels, fights and fuckboys... There are a lot of deep shits that goes on in secondary school, especially boarding school, if you know, you know.

I feel like am saying too much....

Well... Let's dig in.

This work is nothing but pure fiction, the names, school, places, characters are all fictional expect Nigeria and Lagos.

I own no pictures that I would be using in the book. Pictures belongs explicitly to owners so i want to thank everyone person used in this book for being themselves... 

Please, i want constructive criticism, and good comments, i know we are all wonderful people because we will abide to this.
You know what will make me more happy?,  tapping the star button at the end of each chapter....Thank you my lovelies... 😘😘😘
Enjoy!!!!

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.

Facebook:olotu faith
Twitter:@tomiwa olotu
Instagram :@phaithluv.