Ruse

"Omo!... See the way she was downloading everything for us in class" Faramade exclaimed.

"At a point, i thought she wasn't breathing because she was so fast" Evans added.

"And very accurate, very accurate. I was checking the internet to see if she was correct but was shocked when I discovered she was hundred percent accurate" Bankole said stealing a glance at her table, something we had been doing ever since she entered the dining hall.

"She practically hijacked the class from Mr James" Theresa mumbled.

"And he enjoyed every bit of it, i think he knows her capacity that was why he allowed her to take the reins in class" Bankole explained.

I smile as my friends gushed about Omotolani's intelligence.

I am also shocked.

I know she was very intelligent but i didn't know she was a walking, talking human google.

Who would have ever thought that talking nerdy will be that hot?

"I asked her to have lunch with us"

"What did she say?" Faramade asked.

"She turned down my request. Something about how she can't ditch her friend" i murmured looking down at my food.

Theresa snickered.

"When i told you guys, you all thought i was joking" she boasted.

"What is she made of? Steel? I can't believe she turned down your offer" Bankole said with a frown gracing his face.

"I told you she was different" Evans told me with a knowing look.

"So what are you going to do now?" Theresa asked.

That is a good question.

What am i going to do now?

                       📒📰📔

Staring at the school year book in awe, i gave my geography note book a side look before making my decision.

"Sorry hon... But I will come back for you later" I said placing my note on the textbook, muttering a string of apology to the book who had been my buddy for the past one hour.

I take a quick glance through the quiet library. I saw a junior student stare at me with a freaked out look in her eyes.

See? Even the juniors thinks am weird.

I look away, going back to the school year book i snag from the shelf. A year book that belonged to a particular set that i love so much.

"THE TRAILBLAZERS... Hmmm"

The Golden Era... What students popularly calls it.

I skimmed through the pages knowing i have read it a billion times. The very day i found it in my Ss1, it was like i hit a gold mine.

I stopped at the particular page gracing his picture.

Olashubomi Lewis Cole...

Damn. That guy was a snack. I was practically fan girling over a married man but don't blame.

He looked ridiculously hot in his uniform then.

A born leader.

Rugged to the core.

I skimmed to the next page.

I sighed. If I have a girl crush. It would be Teniola Enitan Coker, sorry Cole...