Heterochromia

Heterochromia Iridum :
A condition whereby the colored part of the eyes (iris) is multicolored. It may occur as a part of genetic condition, an eye injury, hereditary trait or as a result of trauma. It happens when the concentration and distribution of melanin isn't  uniformed.

He stared at her hunched figure, the posture was a sad one itself and from the sniffs coming from her occasionally, you will know she was crying.

Rule number one for surviving a school full of rich kids, never talk to the popular kids, don't ever like never ever. If you do... You are a goner...

He was at first confused on what to do in that situation, pacifying crying females was not his strong fort but this is Omotolani we are talking about here.

"Hey" he called out softly.

Slowly, she lifts her head up to look at him and he almost flinched at what he saw. Her cheeks was battered, bruised and swollen alongside tears. Handprints were visibly imprinted on the once soft, smooth cheeks.

Theresa was right when she said her cheeks were swollen and he was sure she was in pain.

Unclenching his fists which was due to anger, he dipped his hand into the pocket of his hoodie before retracting the tube of ointment he brought along.

He stretched it out for her to take but she stared at it before looking away, refusing to take it.

Sighing, he took a sit opposite her, facing her.

"We need to stop meeting like this" he joked about the other time she was balling her eyes out, during the contraceptive pills incident. It was just three months ago but it looked like a long time. "You look awful" he stated the truth.

She threw him a glare which he ignored.

"Thanks a lot Captain Obvious" she sassed.

He took out the tube before opening the tip, putting a decent amount of the cool substance at the tips of his two fingers, he gestured for her to bring her face.

She refuses to, he seized her chin, holding it in a gentle grip before applying the ointment evenly on her right cheek.

"You should have broke her nose. If she had done this to you, she shouldn't go scot free" she snickered at his words then sniffs.

"I wish... Her friends were holding me down" she defended.

"Were they holding your legs?" she frowned at his question.

"Uhn?" he asked her again "no?"

"You should have kicked her then... Right at the stomach, use your whole strength" he advised like a life coach.

"You are talking as if there is going to be a next time" she muttered watching him apply the ointment to her other cheek.

"There would be a next time"

"Well i don't want a next time!" taking his hand off her chin, he stared at her for a while.

He sighed at her agitated tone. He knew they won't leave her alone.

"Omotola... You are one of us now. You sit at our table no matter how ridiculous it is, something Celine had always wanted but you got yours on a silver platter. You are dating one of us" he said while clearing his throat "they are going to find out sooner or later and trust me you need all the courage you can get to face not only Celine but the entire school body" she groaned shaking my head.

"I never bargained for this" she complained bitterly.

"It is going to happen and you know it. Just promise you would stand up for yourself when the time comes. It is only you that can do that for yourself, we can't be everywhere. Only you can take charge of what goes in and out of your life, only you can decide what you want"