Fly

A picture of Celine Nnaji in the multimedia. (Yeah. I know Sophia Alakija is way too old for a secondary school character but she fits the character perfectly. Just imagine her in a uniform, with a bitch face 😁😁).

Brrrrnnngggg!

The bell echoed throughout the school signifying the change of lesson, i quickly stood up running out of the class.

I needed to pee badly or else I will pee on myself and that would simply be disastrous. I tried holding it still because of the teacher in class but as soon as she left, i bolted out of the classroom.

I walk quickly towards the lavatory at the end of the block. It is kind of secluded in the way it's built. The females on the other side while the males on the first side.

I opened the door, closing it behind me before stepping into the clean toilet. It has four cubicles and i went for the first one and I wished I never did with the sight i saw.

I shrieked slamming the door after me.

Becca Ejifor was in a compromising position with Akeju Balogun. She was on her knees giving him a BJ with her skirt hiked up showing her pink thong and the button on her shirt was opened revealing her cleavage, she was very busty so it was like the boobs were spilling out.

I shuddered in disgust at what is going on behind me, quickly rushing to another cubicle which was thankfully empty. I did my business.

Once I was through, I stepped out of the cubicle but pause at the sight i saw. Akeju stood, leaning against the wall beside the wash hand basin, staring down at my form with no Becca in sight. I gulp due to the look in his eyes.

He looks furious at the same time frustrated.

I walk quietly to the wash hand basin still aware of this looks. He should leave before he gets caught in the female lavatory.

This will look bad if we were seen together in here.

I quickly wash my hand, drying it with a tissue before throwing it into the bin. Ignoring him.

"What did you see?" his voice sounds very frightening.

"Uhn?"

"What. Did. You. See?" he asked between gritted teeth. I shook my head to deny "don't lie to me o. Or i will treat your fuck up" he threatened.

"I won't tell anyone I promise" I rushed out my words sounding desperate to leave his presence.

What i caught him and Becca doing a while ago is against the school rules and ethics and if they were caught or I accidentally snitch on them, they may get expelled.

Na mission school we call am na.

He snorts, folding his arms. A sickening smirk appeared on his face.

"As if you get mind to say anything to anyone. I will personally break you into pieces" I gulped at his words knowing it can be true if i test his patience.

I shift uneasily on my feet as it got quiet between us. He watched me for a while. There was an uncomfortable silence as he kept watching my form.

"What were you up to during the holidays?" I frowned at his strange question.

Why was he interested in my holiday? I just spent two month and two weeks at home doing what I normally do.

"Uhn... " I said sounding dumb again which annoyed him greatly.

"Uhn.. " he mimicked mockingly "Are you dumb or stupid? I asked you a question flat yansh"

I winced at the degrading familiar nickname. Flat yansh, flat chest, gbigbe yinyan, figure one, etc etc. The name calling never ends.