Q/N

Hello my beautiful, exciting readers...

It is time to let out your thoughts on each characters... I just gave you a snippet, and introduction to the book because the real fun begins next chapter..

I told you this book will be as exciting as the first one. Different characters, story line but same setting.

Am going to ask some questions concerning the book and what you think of the characters... So here i go.

1. What do you think of this characters?

*Omotolani

*Theresa

*Akorede

*Akeju

*Ejiro

*Evans

2. What is your view on this set of people?

*The Elite

*Akeju's gang

3. Why do you think Akeju hates Omotolani so much?

4. What do you think of Akorede being interested in Omotolani? Do you see them as the new power couple?

That is all for now...

I will really appreciate it if you can comment on this questions. I give you the right to spam my comment questions gan sef, with your views ni o.

P. S: for new readers, in other for you to understand this story, you should read The Final Year (vol 1) cause there are going to be a lot of references on this book.

You can still read this alone. It is not a prequel or sequel but there would be various crossovers.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/218728638?utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&utm_source=android

Here is a link to the book. Trust me you are going to love it.