⁂ Surprises ⁂

'As much as i'd love to stay here, i'm afraid i have a habit of falling asleep pretty quickly.' You said, finally getting up. Heizou playfully groaned before reaching out his arms for you to pull him up with. You dramatically sighed and yanked him up.

The walk home felt excruciating. You just wanted to lay down and fall asleep. Heizou unlocked the door and guided you inside. As he closed the curtains, which accented each window, you ran into a room and flopped on the bed, passing out almost instantly.

Heizou's POV

I locked the door once Y/n was in the house and turned my attention to other matters. I heard a door open, thinking it was hee bedroom door, and a creek of a bed frame came shortly afterwards.

Laughing lightly to myself, i changed into a pair of grey joggers (wink wink) and brushed my teeth, not noticing something on my bed as i walked out.

Walking back in, i saw a sprawled out Y/n, sleeping soundly. I was confused at first, wondering why she was in my bed, before remembering each room looked exactly the same. Of course.

I wiped my eyes and made my way over to her. Pulling back the sheets, i tried hard not to move y/n from her position. I lay the duvet over the top and left the room, looking back before shutting the door.

I wasn't gonna sleep with her. God. Who do you think i am?

And i wasn't about to sleep in her bed, either.

I walked over to the dining table and sat down on a cushioned wooden chair. I read a case file hazily, before i felt my eyes droop.

The last person that played on my mind was her. Y/n. I wonder if she knew how i felt? I wonder if she may have felt the same.

Y/n's POV

You woke up with a sense of unfamiliarity in your mind. Looking around, the layout of the room looked the same, but there was less you. You stammered towards the door, sliding it open. Your brows furrowed as you saw Heizou fast asleep, slouched over the kitchen table. Looking either side of yourself, reality came for you like a bus. You had slept in the wrong bedroom. Of course.

Your palm slapped your forehead. Such an idiot.

You finally walked into your bedroom and picked out some clothes. Just as you were about to leave your room to shower and get ready, you heard Heizou shout. 'Hey, Y/n!'
You poked your head to look out from the door and saw Heizou standing up, walking around the table. It took you a while to realise you were staring. At him. It also took you a while to realise he was shirtless.

'W-what's up?' You tried to push out your mouth before you became a blushing mess. 'I have a surprise! Okay do you have any uh..swim..wear..' He asked, looking away as if it was taboo. You smiled and reached into the set of draws and sorted through clothes. 'Here' You whispered. 'Got one!' You poked your head back out to look at him and he gave a thumbs up.

Surprise? How exciting.

Slipping on a purple two piece, you placed a small bow made from rope, in the back of your hair. You draped a sheer, white coverup over the top which had purple accents. 'It's december. Why in Teyvat would i need a swimsuit' You muttered to yourself. You checked yourself in the mirror, before checking the time. 'It's 8am? Why in earth am i up this early?' You placed some shoes on your feet and left the room, vision by your side. You slightly wondered if it would contaminate the water, would be funny if it did though.

Heizou turned around from the kitchen as you left your room. You swore to yourself that you saw a small twinkle in his eye, and a blush on his cheek. 'Here, i got us something~' He sand, bringing a box over towards you.

Heizou wore crimson-red swim shorts to match with his hair, and a white over shirt to cast out some of the...nakedness. Not that it was a bad thing-

The green eyed boy opened the small box to reveal two skewers of dango. Your mouth watered, but remembering the time, you looked up at him and rolled your eyes. He tilted his head a pursed his lips before leaning a little closer. You could practically feel his breath on your nose. Archons, it was addictive. 'Hey cmon. Please~' He whined. You smirked and took a tri-coloured stick of dango from the box. He leaned back a little and placed the box on the table.

'So this is breakfast then?' You asked. He smiled and nodded. 'Right. Ive got a question.' You continued. He cocked his head to the left. 'Go on then..' He seemed more interested now. 'Why on earth am i in my bikini, in december, at...8:27 am?' You squinted at the clock. He just smiled and shook his head. 'To make sure no one else is there, obviously.' Still, you had no clue what he meant, but it was definitely intriguing.

The two of you left the house. Luckily, not many people were around, since it was a Sunday and also 8am in the fucking morning.

Heizou walked ahead of you, still making sure you were okay. He led you down a path which twisted down a hill.

Your eyes lit up when you saw what Heizou meant.

You were, obviously, at the beach. Not a single soul to be seen. The emptiness was filled with the crashing waves in the rocks by the sea front. Heizou was still walking and you managed to pick up your pace and scurry down to catch up. He lay down two towels. Two more were folded up next to them.

'Are you ready?' Heizou took off his over shirt. You couldn't help but stare. Jeez. Heizou was toned in all of the right places. All of them.

A smirk was mirrored into his face once you took off the coverup. It went like it was even hiding that much.

And with that, Heizou grabbed your hand and ran for the sea. The water was freezing, but it didn't matter. Laughs replaced the ocean's shouts.

You splashed Heizou. Hard. He shook his hair and ran a slender hand through it.

You smiled and tried to run away before he could splash you back, water slapping your skin.

________________________________
A/n

you guys are great <3

sorry for the late paragraph!!!!

i have a few plans for this now 🤭🤭🤭

anyways, if it's nighttime like it is for me, GO TO BED.
if you don't want to, like i don't, read more wattpad ;)