bonus CHRISTMAS CHAPTER!!!

You're bored.

You're hungry.

You're also in a relationship.

Speeding out from your room, you bang on the bathroom door, knowing that Heizou is inside. "Hey, bitchass, get out of hereee" you groan. A click comes from inside the bathroom and the door opens. It didn't compute that Heizou was just in the shower, so when he steps out of the bathroom, there he is, wearing just a towel. For fucks sake, why does that towel have to be there??

"I love the nicknames, love." He smirks and kisses you cheek. You smile and roll your eyes, dragging him out of the bathroom. "Cmon, it's nearly christmas. We have a fuck ton of shopping to do." He rolls his eyes, his hair dripping down into the floor. "And go get dressed you whore." You say sarcastically and he laughs, rolling his eyes. "Again, love the nicknames."

As he walks out, you try to think as to what you could get Heizou for christmas. Even though it had been over two years since he had asked you to be his girlfriend, you still had no clue what to get him. Last christmas you got him a shirt saying 'i love my girlfriend'. As a joke, of course. You also took him to Monstadt. He loved it there. You had been once or twice before, but Heizou had never stepped foot out of Inazuma. While you were there, you met up with Diluc, a friend of yours which you hadn't seen in years. And, let's just say, Heizou remembered your conversation about having a thing for redheads.

You also met up with Lisa. She was like an older sister to you, and definitely approved of Heizou.

But this year, you had no clue. What could he possibly want?

Heizou snapped you out of your thoughts, as he placed his hands on your hips from behind, twirling you around. "Ready?" He asked as you placed two kisses, one under each of the moles under his eyes. He smiled, taking your hand.

The two of you made your way through the busy crowd of Inazuma City. It reminded you of the time when you lost Heizou on one of the first days you became partners. When you eventually found him buying dango. As you walked down, you saw Yoimiya from Naganohara Fireworks. Over the years you had stayed here, the two of you eventually became good friends. She gave a wave before returning to talk to a well-known Oni by the name Itto. From what you had heard, he was trying to buy two dozens of fireworks, and Yoimiya wouldn't let him without a stable reason.

You had written a list as to who you were going to buy presents for. The presents were from the two of you, detectives don't get paid that much, okay?

The list went as followed.

Heizou and Y/n's amazing sexy list:
-Kujou Sara
-Yae Miko
-Yoimiya
-Ayaka and Ayato
-Itto
-Aether (Heizou was against this and had crossed it off of the list)
-Beidou and Kazuha

The two of you had thought about putting the Raiden Shogun on there, but eventually just settled on giving Yae a gift and telling her to share.

You decided to work through the list on who would be easiest. Itto was first. You decided to get him three Onikabuto bugs, the largest ones you could find. One of them even had red embellishments on its shell. Next was Yoimiya. She was one of those people you could buy anything for and they'd appreciate it. For Yoimiya, you saw the perfect Kimono. It was red and had flowers dotted all over. It had an amazing waist piece and wasn't too expensive.

After Yoimiya, it was Ayaka's turn. Heizou spotted a merchant from fontaine who was selling intricate Fans. They weren't like any of the ones you would see in Inazuma. It was beige and had a blue wave drawn delicately over the folds. It also had a symbol fromFontaine of there. As well as this, you could get the fan Imprinted with a separate symbol. You decided on a small Cryo vision drawn at the bottom.