The Date

Im literally writing this on the beach what has my life come to..

sorry for the short chapter!!

_____________________________

Heizou pulls you out of the door, showing you the liveliness of the Inazuma City streets. 'Ooh! Dango!' You take his place and drag him towards the stall. 'Two skewers of dango please~' You asked the vendor. The man gave you the food and you looked towards Heizou. 'This is my date, so you gotta pay' You smirked. He rolled his eyes and bit the inside of his cheek. 'Fine..' The vendor gave him the total and he payed, taking his portion of dango.

'Come on, dinner time' Heizou took you towards the restaurant and your eyes lit up. 'Hey! This is the first restaurant we went to together!' You pointed to the sign.
'All part of my wooing plan, sit! sit!' He smirked and sat down, leaving a perfect spot for you.

You ordered matasuke while Heizou just ordered a mushroom skewer. Boring. 'Gosh, its getting colder..' You said as the chef played your food. Heizou didn't answer, instead he just took of his jacket and draped it over your shoulders. 'Successfully wooed?' He smirked at you. 'Oh shut up..' You rolled your eyes.

But yeah.

Successfully wooed.

'How come you agreed to go on this date with me?' Heizou broke the comfortable silence a few moments later. 'Forgive and forget i guess, but as i said..you're not fully forgiven.' You poked his arm, smiling to yourself. 'Well id like to let you know, i am sorry.'
'Heizou you've said that like thirty times.' You laughed. 'Well..i am! Hey don't laugh, i'm trying to sincere here..' Heizou pouted at you, looking at his food. 'Alright alright..my apologies..' You smiled at him, finishing your food. 'It just, i really like you and i don't want to just forget everything that happened in Liyue, i kinda can't..' He scratched the back of his neck. 'But still! I want for you to be able to forgive me, even if it means starting over.' He smiled at you, awaiting your response. 'Heizou i really like you too, just promise to never act like that again alright? We can verbalise our feelings with eachother, we don't have to be like that, alright?' You reassured him with a nod. Heizou smiled and wrapped his arms around you. The hug was full of emotions, making your heart flutter.

The night grew and you found yourself watching over the bashful seas of Inazuma. You were simultaneously plaiting Heizou's hair. You like to believe he agreed simply because he wanted to regain your trust, but maybe he just wanted his hair braided.

Something about this place just made emotions rise. So many memories were made, even if half of them were of you asleep. You finished the braid and stood infront of Heizou. 'All done-oh..' Your cheeks blushed at the sight. Heizou had called asleep while you were plaiting his hair. 'What is it about this damn tree?' You asked, looking around. You took off the jacket he gave you and wrapped it over his shoulders. Cold hair breezed past your bare arms. 'Oh archons no, right time to move you..' You pushed Heizou to the tree and sat down next to him. You draped the jacket over both of your shoulders and lay your head down.

Like always, he was super comfy. Seriously? Why does this tree make you fall sleep with Heizou?

________________________________
A/n
again! Sorry for the short chapter ;)

how are you guys doing?

anywhos :')