Relationships

'If you wanted to be my girlfriend?'

Your heart stops in the most perfect way possible. Was he serious?

You instantly felt that familiar pink blush bleed onto your face. The one that only Heizou could make. Nothing mattered around you. Nothing at all.

You stared into Heizou's eyes, noticing every expression. Every emotion. Everything. All at one. The wind picked up and brushed a strand of hair into his face. You could see the regret filling his features as you tried to reply.

Finally.

Finally.

'Heizou..i can't b-' You tried to shake off the smile which grew on your face. 'Y/n i'm sorry i didn't mean to rush things-' You cut him off before he could speak any longer. Quickly grabbing his face in your hands, your lips met his. He tensed a little before tilting his head to the side and wrapping his arms around your waist. As he pulled you in, you leaned in further. There was practically a vacuum between the two of you. The force pushed Heizou onto the ground. This never made Heizou let go, never made him part his lips from yours.

You were now slightly above him, your knees by his thighs, your hands still on his cheeks, with your lips still on his. It felt as if you were drowning and Heizou was your oxygen.

Heizou smiled as you pulled away. He leant up while you stayed put. His hands held him up as his eyes never left yours. You realised what had happened and tried to look away, hiding your deep red blush. 'Don't get all shy on me now..' Heizou whispered before pulling you back in.

You were basically sitting on his thighs, your knees bent either side of them while Heizou's legs were underneath you. Your hands took place on his chest as his right hand cupped your cheek. His head tilted to his left as yours tilted to his right. Your hands worked their way to the nape of his neck, interlocking once they found eachother. Heizou's hand moved into your hair, pulling you in even more.

This was everything you could have ever asked for. No one would ever be able to take this moment from you. Your tongue eagerly brushed past his bottom lip. Heizou opened his mouth slightly, allowing you to deepen the kiss.

It still wasn't clear if you had simply dreamed this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way his fingers curled into your hair. Heizou kept his eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at you every time he came back for air, just to make sure this wasn't a product of his imagination. You'd been building up to this for months, and oh my God was it worth the wait.

You felt Heizou smile as your hands cup the side of his head. Your thumbs rested just in front of his ears. 'Archons..you're addictive..' He muttered, making your heart flutter. This was everything you had ever wanted. 'But you never answered my question?' He pouted slightly, his hands lay on your hips as you straddled him. His core strength was strong. 'Was this not enough of an answer already?' You cocked an eyebrow. He smirked, looking at you. His eyes gazed from your eyes to your lips. 'If you really want an answer..then yes. Of course i'll be your girlfriend.' You smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him in for a hug.

Heizou laughed a little, before whispering, 'Thank you..' In your ear. The way his voice was slightly croaky because of the dryness of his mouth made your heart flutter with emotions you had rarely felt. You leant back and stood up, pushing yourself off the ground with your hands. You stepped back, careful not to tread on Heizou's legs. You smirked down at the red-head. His eyes looked you up and down, taking you all in. You held your hand out to him in order for him to take it. 'I think i like it down here..' He smirked, not breaking eye contact.
'Don't get too confident.' You put your hand on your hip and pretended to walk away. 'Hey! You can leave meeeee' Heizou groaned, standing up and running after you. You laughed and started to pick up your pace.

Before you knew it, you were back in Inazuma City. You were still laughing and looking behind to Heizou as you ran through the people. Although it was late, the city was exceptionally busy. 'Y/n! Might want to-'

Smack.

'Ugh..what has tha- LADY GUUJI?' Your eyes widened, looking up at Yae Miko. 'Not again..' You shook your head. How come she was always around. 'You two look like you're having fun.. what did i miss?' She smirked. She seemed to have sobered up, but you couldn't exactly tell. 'Oh! I just asked Y/n to be my girlfriend..' Heizou says before you could speak. Your face burned as you covered it with your hands. 'Oh my! Well..it's definitely about time..' She said. You stood up and looked between the two as Heizou snaked an arm around your waist, making your heart melt.

'There goes 10,000 mora..' Miko muttered to herself, placing her hand in her hip while smiling and looking between the two of you. 'Ha..wait..what?' You gave a shocked expression to Heizou and Miko. 'You betted on our relationship?' Heizou finished. You could see him smirking slightly as he spoke. 'Well.. you could say that...Beidou and I now owe Kujou Sara 10,000 mora.' She answered, looking at her nails. 'Wait wait wa-'
'What did you bet on?' Heizou cut you off, making your head snap towards him. 'Initially, i thought You would confess to Y/n after her birthday..Beidou proposed that you would ask Y/n out in Liyue.. so she had already lost. Sara said it would be tonight..' You squinted your eyes at Yae Miko.

'How come none of you thought i'd ask Heizou out?' You pouted. Heizou pulled you in to his side gently. 'Because i'm just that amazing..' He smirked at you, making you laugh. Something caught his eye suddenly, making his head snap up. 'Ooh! Dango! Hold on, i'll go get some..' He ran up to the dango stall, leaving You and Lady Yae alone. 'Honestly, i'm very happy for you.' She gave you a smile and walked off.

'Y/n! How many do you want~'

________________________________
A/n

important question

should i make y/n and miko have some sort of relation? i feel like there's no reason for hee to be there without it LMFAOOOOO

anyways sorry for the late update i've been having a dilemma #notslay

i'm gonna tell you because i can
basically this person i..like.. has been talking to me but i know my friend has a crush on them, normally i'd be like uh no thanks but she's talking to two other guys, so i'm pretty confused on what to do

and like she is perfect. shes that long hair, blue eyes, could easily fit in with the popular group type of  girl while i'm here (don't wanna sound like a pick me) playing genshin impact and being previously known as an emo
bare in mind that this dude is popular popular

and my other friend was like 'it's really cute i could honestly see it working' but then i feel bad but at the same time i've never been with someone and it's all new

at least i have heizou am i right

sorry for that vent

anywhos