Detectable Rivalry.

31536000 seconds.

525600 Minutes.

8760 Hours.

365 Days.

A whole year since you and Heizou were partnered together for a case.

A whole year.

You never imagined yourself to be lying next to him in bed at 7am, watching him breath gently, but here you are. A smile grows on your face as you feel his arms tighten around you.

A solidarity tear runs down your face for no reason whatsoever.

Except for joy. Love. Happiness. Memories.

Except for the thousands of feelings you experience in your chest all at once.

The tear is there as a reminder of these feelings.

Its not a bad tear.

Far from it.

You hear Heizou whisper goodmorning in your ear, making you snap out of your thoughts. " 'Zou, guess what..." You murmur to him. He tilts his head. "It's been a year since we were partnered together. Can you believe that?" You continue, feeling each of those emotions. Heizou doesn't reply, as if he was letting those feelings sink in. He doesn't have to reply or react. You know exactly what he's thinking. It's in his eyes.

His face errupts into a wide smile. "oh my archons..come here~" He smiles and pulls you in. You lay for a moment. It's perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect.

"N/n..that's crazy..just to think this time last year, we were making a bet on who would 'solve the most cases' " He smiles and pulls you tighter. You laugh a little, leaning up and kissing his jawline. "We never did finish that bet.." You whisper, a smirk evolving on your face. "We have a large stack of cases left to solve..when's better to start, if not now?" You pull back and watch as Heizou raises an eyebrow. "Oh it's on, sweetheart."

Not necessarily a 'Detectable Rivalry'.
A Detectable love story.
————
Life is an interesting thing.

It has its moments, yet it always comes full circle.

Things that started need to come to an end.

Things that were started need to finish.

Not all things.

Not love, or joy, not even pain or dispair.

Things like that need to stay in balance, without one, you can't have the other.

Physical things need to come to and end. Every time you break a hug, every time you stop laughing, every time you stop crying. It all ends.

So as sad as i am to say this, it's pretty inevitable.

Maybe something will come up in the future (maybe)

but this is it guys :')

this is the last chapter!

So yes, i may be sitting here, sobbing into my phone, but i knew it would have to happen :/

i love you guys with every inch of my heart

thank you for the reads, the votes and the comments.

and thank you for reading!

Goodnight everyone,
-Kkuunaa

<3

edit: LMFAOOOO I WAS SO DRAMATIC FOR WHAAAAAT
BAHAHAH
past me stfu for a sec i'm posting more chapters

edit part tweowowow
imagine this gets put in for the wattys LMFAOOOOOO