Chapter 13

Nobody's POV:

News of the murder had already spread. The police arrived at the house not long after everone else left There was no one else remaining at the house save for the corpse. It was chopped up so badly that it would be very difficult to identify. Then there was the message written in blood. Another religious fanatic it appeared to them. It also seemed that the murderer managed to flee before anything else happened. He was still out there.

Meanwhile Izuku was currently in the club room's shower naked with Rias as she was healing the injuries on his back. Apparently, even though he was healed the injuries were a bit serious, He didn't realize it until Akeno pointed out his wounds with a lustful gaze and a perverted smile, which made Izuku jump because he knew it was her S side kicking in when she saw the injuries.

He also felt pain from his back due to said wounds after Akeno told the group about his cut up back.

Wanting to take care of his injuries, Rias instructed Izuku to follow her into the shower and strip off all of his clothes so she can take care of said injuries. Izuku blushed at her request trying to back away from but complied by entering the shower with her, removed all of his clothing and covered his crotch area so they can get on with Rias' healing procedure.

While Izuku was being hugged from behind by a naked Rias, he noticed that her left hand started to glow. Afterwards, he started feeling the wounds slowly close up a little.

'Izuku:So this is what she did to me when I was attacked by that male Fallen Angel'

He then felt Rias let go of him.

"All set," she said to him.

"Thank you," Izuku replied as he covered his crotch area and went to put on his boxer shorts so Akeno can apply the bandages without looking down there.

Rias looked at Izuku with a sympathetic look. "You need to relax, at least until you get your full strength back."

Izuku was currently getting bandaged up by Akeno. Izuku didn't notice, but Akeno was still looking at the closed up wounds on his back with a perverted look.

While he was getting patched up, Rias continued to speak. "The light power that stray exorcist used on you was strong. You're lucky you were able to survive all of his attacks."

Izuku:A stray Exorcist?what exactly are they?

Kiba:a ton of them got boot out of the church and for lack of options, many became servants of fallen Angels.

Hang on," Izuku said concerned. "Are you saying that Asia and Shiozaki are on the same camp as them?!"

"We're not saying anything other than you're a Devil," Rias told Izuku as she exited the shower with her towel wrapped around her body. "And for whatever reason, they are both the servants of a Fallen Angel. Those are the facts Izuku."

Izuku:...
'Izuku:damn it...Shiozaki...Asia'

------------------------------------------------------

Right now Izuku was seen at a park being excused for missing school today because of his injuries but now