Chapter 28

Rias pushed him on the bed with her on top of him. Izuku widens his eyes further when she stared at him with sad looking eyes while she was unbuttoning her shirt. After getting all of the buttons loose, she removed her shirt and threw it to the side, revealing her breasts covered by a white bra.

"Please! I need you to take my virginity, and I need you to do it now!"

Izuku was flabbergasted at the words that came out of her mouth.

'What the Hell?! What's gotten into her?! Why does she suddenly want to have sex with me?!'

Izuku then closed his eyes and started taking deep breaths.

'Keep it together, Izuku! Judging by the look on her face, this may be your chance to figure out what's going on...what if...it's him'

"I've given this a lot of thought," Rias said to Izuku with a dark blush after removing her skirt and tossing it aside. "And there's just no other way."

"What? What do you mean no other way? What are you even- Aaah!"

Izuku was cut off and lets out a gasp when Rias started licking his neck while pulling his shirt up, revealing his well-built chest that she started massaging with her left hand gently.

After doing this for five seconds, Rias lifts her head up from his neck and planted three kisses on it. She proceeded to give Izuku three more kisses. One on each cheek, and on his forehead. She lifts her body up and reaches her hands behind her back to undo her bra.

"Once it becomes known that I'm ruined, I'll finally be free from that man."

Izuku widens his eyes again at her next sentence.

'That man?...Wait is it him?' Izuku thought as his mind went through a memory...of him and Rose as she talked about her life before coming to Japan...and one name hit him hard that it made his blood boil.

"You're the most strongest servant I've ever been blessed with, so I'm trusting you on this."

Izuku right now was only half-listening to her. As he felt something inside of him change...and he didn't like it as he put two and two together.

'That's it… Ddraig… You were-'

Izuku was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Rias' crotch grind against his own as she got into a comfortable position on him, followed by her bra falling off her chest after she finally got it off, revealing her pink nipples to the dark-red faced Izuku.

"You are a virgin right?" Rias asks as she grabs his right hand into her left one. "Neither of us may have much sexual experience, but I think we can manage that."

Izuku's breathing hitched as Rias placed his hand on her left breast. The soft sensation of her fleshy mound was really getting Izuku hot.

"Let's get started," Rias says quietly. "Please be gentle with me."

At that moment, Izuku's mind was split in two, the one side was his lust telling him to take her here and now, to taste the scent of the girl that he longed for in his dreams that repeated for him for years...while the other side, his most logical side was stern and serious, telling him that this isn't what this girl wanted, that this wasn't the way...but Izuku's mind...the one side that was buried inside of him... cracked and his eyes glowed.

Rias noticed that Izuku was taking long to have his way with her and frowned in frustration.

"Are you denying me, Izu?!"