Chapter 35

~Training #3: Magic training~

After giving Koneko some time alone, Right now we see Izuku, Ibara, Asia and Akeno near a round brown table with three blue chairs.

"Alright," Akeno said enthusiastically, clasping her hands together with closed eyes and a happy-go-lucky smile. "It's time you three to become aware of the aura and magic surrounding you and try to stream it to a focal point and yes Ibara you need this as well incase if you get into trouble with the supernatural if Izu-kun and the others myself included are not around."

While Asia was nodding her head happily with Ibara having a happy smile as well, it was Izuku who was thinking about what Akeno said.

'Well, technically I'm aware of my aura...snd I know I can use magic it's just that All I need to do is to figure out how to use it'

"Visualization is the essence of all magic," Akeno explained, reverting Izuku's attention back to her. "Let the image of light flow through you and be released as magical power."

After nodding in response, both Asia and Ibara began holding their palms of their hands near each other and began concentrating on summoning a magical aura.

As for Izuku, he stared at his hand and closed his eyes.... taking deep breaths...in...and out... visualize it...find it....that was what he was thinking as see saw an image of light that was far as he walked towards it, trying to get closer until he suddenly stopped as he saw...'Mom?'

"I think I got it!"
"Me too!"

Izuku and Akeno turn towards Ibara and Asia to see that the two of them had their own ball of light with Asia's being lime green while Ibara's had a dark green color with hints of yellow surprising the former, while Akeno was happy for the two of them.

"Awesome!" Akeno applauded. "Look at you two go with little lights! I think you both have a lot of natural talent for this, Asia, Ibara!"

"Yeah, that's amazing you two, I'm impressed"

Both Asia's and Ibara's face turns bashful with light red cheeks at Izuku's compliment.

"Oh… Thank you, Izuku-san."
"Yes thank you for your kind words"

Izuku nodded with a smile in response to the tow former nuns thanks. He then went ahead to try again on conjuring his aura by doing how Asia and Ibara did it: place his hands in front of him with his palms four inches apart.

'Okay, they were able to do it this way, so I should be able to do it as well. Alright, here goes.'

As Izuku took a deep breath and began to concentrate on trying to make a ball out of his aura. Judging by the frustrated look on his face, how his body was shaking due to the struggle, and the fact that he kept at it for twenty seconds, he appeared to be having a hard time doing it....was it because he saw an image of his Mom?

"Having a hard time, Izu-kun?"

Akeno begin to talk to Izuku and suddenly wrap her slender arms around the green haired boy, making said boy jump at the sudden contact.

Asia and Ibara were surprised with Akeno's actions, unsure how to respond to what's happened. With Akeno displaying affection that was on her face, with her sultry smile formed from her lips, her warm gaze directed at Izuku, and the forward motion of her body, making her breasts press against his back. As for Izuku himself…

"Um… Yeah…" he replied to her question with a shy tone and pink cheeks. "I kinda am…"

Akeno lets a cute giggle escape her lips as she traces her fingers on Izuku's right hand, causing the latter to tense up and have his cheeks turn a darker shade of red.

Unbeknownst to him,both Ibara and Asia were giving off a jealous aura while a cute pout was on their faces when they kept watching how affectionate Akeno was being to him.

"Remember, it's all about visualization," Akeno explained. "Think about whatever you want and see it happen in your mind."

"Okay…" Izuku said, still acting bashful since he can still feel Akeno's breasts on his back. "But is there any limit on what I can think about?"

"No, not at all," Akeno replied happily, continuing to stroke Izuku's hand. "It can be anything you want. Just think about it, and then concentrate."

"Alright," Izuku nodded in affirmative. "But… I'm gonna need you to let go of me… Please."

"Oh? Am I making you uncomfortable?" She asked him teasingly as she tightens her hug around his torso.

"N-N-No!" He replied almost immediately. "I just need some space so I can concentrate, that's all."

Akeno lets a playful pout form on her lips as she slowly removes her arms from him.

The young man sighed in relief after she took four steps back to watch him try again, Before he could begin, he noticed out of the corner of his eye that Asia and Ibara were both staring at him with furrowed eyebrows and a pout.

Confused, Izuku turns his head towards them with a raised eyebrow.

"What?"

They both jumped with wide eyes upon hearing Izuku speak to the two of them and quickly looked away shyly while their cheeks were turning red.

"N-N-Nothing!"

Izuku could only raised another eyebrow at their stuttered reply.

'What the Hell? Something was definitely up with them a few seconds ago.'

Not wanting to pressure the two, Izuku shrugs it off and placed his hands back in front of himself, his palms four inches apart.

'Alright, Akeno-senpai said that I could think of anything I want, and I have to see it in my mind in order for it to literally happen.'

Narrowing his eyes further, Izuku processed his thoughts on what he wants to see in between his palms.

Taking a deep breath to see his mind once again and then he saw a figure infront of him but he couldn't see much if them since they were blurry to him but he saw that their mouth was moving which made concentrate on what their saying unitl he understood and said it out loud.

"PointBreak"

As soon as he said that his eyes widened as he saw a red orb in the palm of his hand that it made him smile but After a few seconds the red orb starts spinning around and it suddenly expanded further into a ball that almost was the same size as Asia's and Ibara's green light orb, but a little bit smaller. While Izuku I was glad he was able to conjure up the magic that resides in him...he was wondering why that figure said that word to him.

Chapter End.