Chapter 21

Nobody's POV:

Right now Izuki could only sigh after eating breakfast with Rias with the girl leaving him before he finished getting ready for school, Izuku was in his seat listening to his homeroom teacher while ignoring the whispers from his classmates who were talking about him....the reason they've seen him interact with two of the great Sisters of UA high, seen him interact with the only Gentleman of the school who is entitled as a white Knight and also they've seen him eating with the one who is entitled as a Midget Mascot.

This placed Izuku in a war with most of the boys in school who gave him glares because they wanted to be in his place but to Izuku he didn't care what they think.

But Izuku was thinking about what Rias said to him about her being the one to deal with the sleeping arrangements for Ibara and Asia...he did wonder when he'll see them again but he'll have to wait a bit longer when.

"OI YOU FUCKING REJECT!"

This made Izuku stop in his tracks and sighed just as when he was so close to go home, he turned around to meet the one and only douche Fucker Katsuki Bakugo with what looks to be his classmates with one of them reprimanded the pomeranian for his colorful words towards Izuku but the bastard simply ignored him.

"What do you want?"

With the way Izuku was glaring at Bakugo it just made him pissed.

"What I want? I WANT YOUR SORRY ASS OUT OF THIS SCHOOL IS WHAT I WANT! YOU THINK YOU DESERVE TO BE IN UA?!"

"...So...just because I'm in UA YOU think it's your mission to make my life hell? I'm not even part of the Hero Course, I'm not even harming your chances in this school...and just because I'm alive you hate me?"

Izuku then walked towards him with a look of rage that made Katsuki silent which put his other classmates into wonder.

"I'm not your punching bag, I'm not your friend....and I'm not someone you should mess with anymore Katsuki Bakugo, so leave me the hell alone cause if you don't...you'll wish I taken your fucking advice"

And then he left but not before waving at the one known as Ochako Uraraka who waved back.

With Bakugo he felt his hands shake with a shock look on his face...feeling fear for the first time and the one who made him like this....was the Quirkless freak himself.

It was later in the evening where we see Izuku taking a nice walk on the park enjoying the sound of children playing, having fun and being so innocent...it made him go through hiz past....his past? Right it's hard to even remember while only seeing bits of it and seeing the puzzle showing the full picture.

He just sighed while checking the time, with that he head home.

And he wasn't expecting the situation that was infront of his apartment seeing stacks of boxes in front of his apartment, with both Rias, Asia and Ibara standing right next to them. Rather than answering what the boxes were for, in which she said she would do later, Rias only told him to bring them inside.

"Let me get this straight…" Izuku said slowly, making sure that he had heard it right the first time, "You want Ibara and Asia to board in with me?"

Izuku was looking flabbergasted at Rias request thinking this was a moke but seeing her face with a smile on it...he knew it wasn't and it looks like both Ibara and Asia seems to like the idea of living with him...but to him having two girls here was a mixture of danger for him and it might get worse when Rias starts her shenanigans.

"Izuku, think about it," Rias said towards the Greenette, "You're the only one who's shown the drive to help them in need and they seem to enjoy your presence and I know they make you feel at ease, right?"

"Uh...I don't deny it but...come on, isn't there something else you can do?"

"Well in that case," Rias continued, moving in for argument #2, "What would you say if both Asia and Ibara use the time while loving with....as Bridal Training?"

She said this with smile on her face with Izuku, Asia and Ibara blushing at the words Rias just said.

"ROSE DON'T JOKE ABOUT THIS!"

"Who said I was joking and besides this might help with you interacting more with girls who are around your age besides me and if I remember correctly you still feel a bit anxious when you meet new people don't you?", Rias said with a giggle  thag it made Izuku steam up.

"Um I know that I'm inexperienced but please take darw of me Izuku-san!" She said this while pwing her head.

"Same as I, Midoriya-san I hope that you that both me and Asia with care while we're living with you", Ibara said this while also bowing towards Izuku, who could only sigh at this but he did smile.

"I understand...I promise that I'll make sure you two have the best years of your life."

Rias smiled as she watched Izuku patted the two girls on the head. Turning to the side, her smile dropped as a weary look appeared in her eyes.

'A bride, huh…?'

"Hey, you okay?" Izuku asked after he noticed her current behavior, but didn't get an answer from her as she was still looking at the ceiling with her look still intact. He also noted that this was the second time she started spacing out like this.

'This time she did it after I talked about marriage. Could she be in a forced marriage she wants no involvement in?' Izuku could only guess this as he had no idea what she really was spacing out about and made him rethink about the bird that disappeared during Asia’s and Ibara's welcoming party.

'...don't tell me, no please' He thought of this while having a worried look towards Rias, 'Rose please tell me you're not involve with him' 

Chapter End.