Chapter 23

The sun was shining brightly the very next day, a perfect day for a tennis match. Saji and a few of the other girls from the Student Council were cheering on Sona amd Tsubaki as they stood on one end of the caged tennis court, while Izuku, Ibara, Asia and Yuuto rooted for Rias and Akeno as they stood on the other end. The four girls had rackets at the sides and were dressed in white sleeveless shirts with mini-skirts that gave a small peep show as the wind blew in the air, not that they seemed to mind as they focused on the match at hand....but they weren't the only ones to see what was going on.

Kyaa~ it's Sona Onee-sama!" a female student screamed.

"U- Uwaaaaa! Akeno Onee-sama! You're as beautiful as always!" a male student shouted.

"R- Rias Onee-sama~! Please go out with me~!" Another male student shouted. Did he just confessed?

"Tsubaki-sama~! Kyaaa~!" another female student screamed.

People started to gather around outside tennis court as four most popular girls of U.A Academy gathered at there to have a tennis match. Izuku was currently covering his ears and grumbling as he keeps on hearing those annoying noises. Asia was standing on his right side, while Kiba, Ibara and Koneko were standing on his left. They all looked at Izuku seeing him in a bad mood.

"Here it goes, Sona." Rias was holding a tennis ball and was ready to serve it.

"Go ahead, Rias." Sona was in her standby mode.

The match started as both sides were furiously trying to take down one another. 10 minutes is passed since the game started and both sides' score were 15-15.

"KAICHOU~! WIN FOR USSSS~!"

The three Occult Research Club Devils plus Asia and Ibara looked up the fence to see Saji sitting on top of the fence waving a big flag. Izuku, Kiba, Ibara and Asia had their sweat dropped on their head, while Koneko was showing a neutral expression.

The match between Rias and Akeno against Sona and Tsubaki was getting more and more intense. Then, Sona decided to change things a bit.

"Take this! Shitori-style spin serve!" Sona shouted and hit the ball with a little demonic-power released on it.

"Naïve! I can just counter it with Gremory-style!" Rias was about to hit the ball until… the ball changed its direction during the last second!?

"15-30!" The score was called out by Kusaka who is the referee.

"!?" Izuku widened his eyes and turned to look at both Kiba and Koneko.

"Did she just used demonic power?"

Kiba sweat dropped on his head and gave a force smile. "So you noticed it too huh."

Koneko's expression remained unchanged. "I think they might be getting a little too fired up…"

"HAHAHA! YOU REALLY ARE AWSOME KAICHOUUUU~!" Saji cheered.

"Ano… what about the student who witnessed it?" Asia asked worriedly.

Suddenly, someone cheered.

"It's a magic ball!"

"That's amazing!"

"Hey, they said that it was magic ball!"

"Amazing!"

"… …" The two former Holy Maidens and Izuku were speechless.