Chapter 44

Izuku was seen making his way out of the old school noodling to meet up with Koneko outside after he met up with her, the two place their hands on their communicators to hear Rias' instructions.

"Alright you two, once you're in the gym, there's no way you can avoid a confrontation nit be sure to follow our plan"

"Got it"

"Roger that"
_________________________________________

"Kiba, you all set?"

Kiba checked his surroundings in the forest before giving Rias the confirmation that he's in position with Rias giving Akeno the order to stand by to move as the Gremory group were counting on her, this made Akeno smile while standing in the rooftop of a building.

"We totally got this"

As Rias heard all of the confirmations, she smirked and continued speaking, "Let's Go, Team! Commence Operation: Phenex Ashes! Your opponent is Riser Phenex, a gifted warrior, even among the House of Phensex. So show no mercy, because none will be shown to you!"

After Rias wrapped up communications, giving the team the green light to move out,Asia clasps her hands together and closee her eyes, 'Gid pick you guys. I'll be praying for each and every one of you'

Meanwhile Izuku and Koneko managed to sneak into the gym area via the back door, leading them to the stage of the theater section of the gym.

'Ok I'll say this again. UA is really something and the fact that the whole school is a perfect copg from the original is unreal' Izuku thought while keeping quiet and gripping on the hilt of the sword he got from Kiba, 'better to have options' he thought when suddenly the gymnasium lights flashed on.

"You might as well come out, Gremorys," a female voice called out impatiently. "We know you're here!"

"Ahh Dammit!" Izuku cursed silently.

"looks like the stealth approach is scrapped, huh?"

Having no choice, Izuku and Koneko walk out of their hiding spots to meet their enemy face to face. Upon arrival, Izuku's eyes slightly widen when he sees four girls, three of them he remembers their names as Mira, Ile, and Nel.

"Look who we have here," the China girl said with a cocky voice.

"She sent us a Pawn, and a Rook. This will be interesting."

Izuku makes a "Hmph!" noise as he crosses his arms in front of his chest again. "We meet again, I suppose."

"I'm Mira, and I'm a Phenex Pawn!"

"I'm Xuelan, a Phenex Rook!" The china girl introduced next, leaving the last two up to the green-haired loli twins.

"I'm Ile, and I'm a Pawn!"

"My name's Nel, and I'm also a Pawn!"

"The Rook chick," Koneko began with narrowed eyes aiming at Xuelan. "She could be a big problem for us."

"How so, Koneko?"

"Based on her power level, she's got the skills of a Queen."

"Doesn't sound good." Izuku said with a frown, but he then smirked as he called forth his Boosted Gear. "Well, we knew we were underdogs from the beginning! But we're gonna show them what happens when they underestimate us!"