Chapter 36

~Training #4: Using magic for hobbies. Mostly cooking for this session~

Wrapping up the magic training, Akeno left the kitchen to continue training on her own, allowing Rias to coach Izuou and the Sister Duo on their next training session: Using magic everyday tasks.

"...," Izuku was looking down at the pink apron Rias put on him, with Asia wearing a red one and Ibara wearing a green one "Do I really have to wear this? You are fully aware I'm a dude, right?"

Rias giggled at Izuku's misfortune.

"Come now, Izu," Rias said with a wink. "I don't think it looks bad on you."

Izuku was now glaring daggers at her, earning another giggle from the redhead.

"You damn Devil."

"So…" Asia began, getting everyone's attention. "Can we really use magic for hobbies? Even cooking?"

"Absolutely," Rias replied happily. "Magic comes in handy anywhere. For this lesson, you three will be cooking us all a tasty meal." She begins to walk away while waving her hand at the three. "Have fun, and good luck."

Izuku, Asia, and Ibara, waited until she left the room, shutting the door behind her. After waiting a few more seconds, Izuiu looked down at his apron with his annoyed look still intact.

"Yeah, to Hell with this."

Without hesitation, Izuku violently grabbed the pink apron with his left hand, tore it off his body, and threw it to the side.

He then heard giggling from the two girls that it made him sigh, "Yeah Yeah laugh it up, let's start cooking"

He said which got the two girls to nod their head, the two of them then took a look at the food and equipment Rias set up for them. On the counters lie fresh potatoes, onions, and other ingredients to make something tasty, and on the table lied an open metal pot full of water.

"Okay, let's give this a shot."

Asia decided to start with the pot of oil, approaching it and hovering her right hand to the top of the pot.

"Water, please boil."

As if listening to her command, the water in the metal pot started to boil, producing thousands of bubbles.

"Yay!" Asia cheered with a fist pump. "It worked, Izuku-san, Ibara-chan"

"Well done Asia" Ibara clapped while hovering her hand over a few ingredients and saw that they were doing at her command with a smile on her while getting a compliment from Izuku which made her blush and caused her hair to move a bit.

Izuku then congratulated Asia as well which made her happy.

Izuku then turn his attention towards the nearest piece of food and as an Onion and stared at it for a bit and grabbed it, 'Ok, just like what I saw with Asia who requested for the water to boil and Ibara doing the same with the ingredients was because they both had to concentrate on their magic on their hands...ok just like summoning the flames from before...'

With that Izuku stared at the onion and concentrated and saw an image infront of him and then...

SHFF!

Izuku, Asia, and Ibara widen their eyes when they saw the onion in Izuku's hand suddenly peel, showing its green texture.

"Whoa…" Izuku blinked his eyes rapidly at the onion, surprised at how easy he was able to magically peel the brown off with just magic.

"Hang on a moment."

Izuku then went to grab a potato and did the same procedure he did with the onion, and two seconds later, it too had its skin peeled off perfectly.

Izuki lets out a confident chuckle.

"It's that simple, eh?"

"Alright, Izuku-san!" Asia applauded. "I knew you could do it."

This made Ibara to nod her head in agreement.

"I will admit Midoriya-san, while it looks as simple as peeling the skin of a crop, I'm glad you were able to do it."

Izuku let's out a wide smirk with narrowed eyes.

"Alright then, let's crank this up a notch!"

He then immediately aimed his open palms towards the first pile of onions he could lay his green eyes on and used his magic to peel all of their skin off at once. He then started going "Woo hoo! Woo hoo! Woo hoo!" As he did the same procedure on a pile of potatoes. It was then rinse and repeat on the other piles of crops.

"Um, Izuku-san?"

But Izuku didn't hear Asia call to him. He was too busy peeling off skins of onions and potatoes with a happy-go-lucky smile on his face for what seemed to be countless of seconds.

"Izuku-san?!" Asia tried again a little louder, but he paid no heed.

"Holy Hell! Who would've thought that this would be so much fun?!"

"MIDORIYA!"

"What?"

Izuku finally stopped what he was doing when he heard Ibara shout out his name. His eyes than widened as he found out why he got his attention. He scanned the entire kitchen to see the many skins of potatoes and onions scattered all over the floor, along with the many peeled crops resting on the counter, table, and deactivated stove. He then chuckled shyly while scratching the back of his head with closed eyes and a sweat drop after seeing both girls having a few peelings on their heads.

"Heh heh heh… Sorry about that you two. I must've gotten a little carried away."

This made Ibara to form a pout from her lips and letting out a sigh.

"Perhaps a bit too carried away?" She said as she removed the peelings from her head along with helong Asia removing the peelings from her head as well.

Asia thanked Ibara while looking around around at the freshly peeled crops. "My goodness, what are we going to do with all of these?"

Still chuckling shyly, Izuku walked to closet saying: "I'll go get the broom." And he did just that, sweeping the peelings into a pile and throwing them away afterwards.

After shaking his body around to get the smaller peelings off of his back, Ibara looked over to Asia, getting the blonde's attention.

"Well, you we might as well get cooking with those ingredients. No point in letting them go to waste, right?

"Y-Yeah."

And with that Izuku, Ibara and Asia went ahead to use the ingredients to the best of their ability, hoping that in the end, the food will taste great.

Chapter End.
Deal with this chapter that doesn't contain action...nor the lemons.