Chapter 55

Right now, we see Izuku standing on top of a building, staring at the sky that was within his mindscape as he was currently thinking about all of the events that have happened in the game, especially that one moment.

'Man, I didn't know I could even get that much pissed, that power was really taxing even more so when I used the imperfect balance breaker'

Izuku then jumps from the building as he sprout out his wings but they weren't his devil wings....instead they were a pair of majestic red scaled dragon wings as he tweeted flying in the air and doing tricks with ease.

"I do wonder if I'm able to handle that kind of power though"

Suddenly a large shadow was seen that covered Izuku causing him to look and smile, "Hey Ddraig"

Izuku calls out to the Welsh Dragon who stopped his flight midair and hovered with Izuku flying close to the Dragons snout.

{It's nice to see a youngling having a blast with his wings and it's good to see you partner}

Ddragi says this with a slight smirk that showed a bit of his teeth.

Izuki then looks down a bit, observing the many the river channels down below as his mind was going through his memeories and he just laughed with got the welsh dragon to tilt his head.

"To be able to remember certain things back then...it's almost going me closure...and yet...I still don't know what occurred 'that day' it's making my head hurt just thinking about it" Izuku said with Ddraig letting out a puff of smoke that caught Izuku's attention.

{Don't beat yourself up about it, in time you'll be able to find out what happened but right now,you should focus on getting stronger, that fight with the Phenex best was only just the tip of the Iceberg for.}

Izuku nods his head and smiles,"Thanks, Ddraig. I appreciate it."

Ddraig lets a gentle laugh escape from his lips.

{Of course. After all, I can't afford for you to be weak when the White Guy shows up.}

Hearing the words "White Guy" Made Izuku remember the last time he said that, and shot a look at him.

{What?}

"You mentioned this guy before. I think it's about time you tell me about him."
Noticing how his host's expression turned serious, Ddraig understood and began to explain.

{The White Guy… Is the White Dragon Emperor: Albion. The Vanishing Dragon.}

Izuku's eyes widen when the White Guy's identity was revealed to him.
"Vanishing Dragon? And it's another Dragon Emperor?"

{Correct. We were called "The Heavenly Dragons" back in the day, and we've fought for several years, that is before God killed us both for causing too much mayhem, and stored us into our Sacred Gears. Long story short, whoever two possess the gears, one host where I reside in, and the other, with Albion, those two were destined to fight each other to the death. Whoever appears next as whatever Dragon Emperor, it's rinse and repeat.}