Chapter 52

The Devils continue to watch the battle between Izuku and Riser.
Izuku's thrusters started spewing a green flame as he began to take flight towards Riser.

He held a smirk that was hidden behind his helmet as he got close enough to Riser and opened up his left hand and conjured a Dragon Shot in the size of a boulder. As soon as he punched the orb, a large laser beam shot towards Riser.

"Shit!"

Riser barely dodged the huge red laser beam. While he did dodge it, the Dragon Shot did scratch him on his shoulder and cheek, but his regeneration took care of that.
Growling, Riser attacks Izuku with a shoulder charge, launching him towards the top of the rooftop and making him roll backwards on it.

Izuku almost chuckled as he gets up from Riser's shoulder charge. Balancing himself, he turns his head towards him to see that Riser was giving him a scowl.

"I've never seen speed and power like this! Just who the fuck do you think you are, Midoriya?!"

"Hmph! I'm the man who's going to kick your ass and save Rose! Ya Yakitori feathered bitch Ass Motherfucking Cocksucker Cunt Ass Whore! That's who I am!"

Riser lets out another growl at Izuku's response.

"You keep saying that! Wait until I crush that hope, Low-class scum! If you weren't hiding behind that armor, you'd be scorched into oblivion!"

This got Izuku with Ddraig as well to deadpan at what they just heard,
'Is he seriously bringing the 'If you hadn't done this' thing again?'

'Parnter just fucking break this sorry excuse of a Devil'

'Don't worry Ddraig...I will plus,still got a few minutes to spare...So I'm gonna enjoy it'

Izuku then takes out a black box and opens it. He then proceeds to grab an object from the box that the people watching him were unable to see and tosses the box to the side, keeping whatever object he had inside of his left fist.

After seeing Riser charge at him with a flame engulfed fist cocked back, Izuku flew towards him with his jets and cocked his left fist back to punch him. As the two got close enough, they exchange blows. Izuku's fist punched Riser's face, and Riser's punched Izuku's.

Due to the powerful force from Riser's punch, and that it was engulfed in flames, Izuku spat out some blood as he flew back from Riser to get some space.

Seeing Izuku apit out this much blood, Riser let's out a chuckle.
"You're done!"

BA-BUMP!

"BLAAAARGH!"
Riser suddenly spits out a large amount of blood and starts to clench his cheek in pain.
"Th… This pain… It burns! Midoriya didn't even use his aura nor his Blade to hurt me! What the Hell was that?!"
After setting his sights on Izuku, Riser widens his eyes in disbelief when he saw a silver object dangling from Izuku's left hand.

"What the fuck?! IS THAT A CROSS?!"
Everyone else, plus Sona, Tsubaki, and Ibara from the Student Council room share the same bewildered expression as Riser had when they see the cross.
"WHAT?! How the Hell did he even bring it with him in the game?!" Ravel wondered aloud, not believing what she was seeing.

"Um…"
Everyone's eyes, minus Izuku and Riser's, were now on Asia as she raised her hand.

"Izuku-san asked if it was alright to bring the cross in the black box with him, and I allowed him to."