Chapter 16

Nobody's POV:

Meanwhile not far from the church is where we see Rias and Akeno surrounded by a bunch of stray priest

"I hope you two realize that we're not gonna let you go that easily," one of the stray priest say to Rias and Akeno.

Rias only smirked to the number of priest who were ready to kill them. "Yes, we are quite aware of that. Akeno."

"Already on it," replied Akeno. She then raised her right hand towards the night sky, causing storm clouds that shot yellow lightning to appear above her. A giant bolt of lightning crashed down to Akeno, but not to zap her. This bolt of lightning made her clothes magically disappear, exposing her naked body. After her clothes disappeared, a miko attire has appeared as her new clothing. It consisted of a white haori with red accents, a red hakama, and a pair of zori with white tabi. After obtaining her new attire, she raised both of her hands into the sky, making red circles appear in the sky and surround her, Rias, and the rest of the stray priests.

When they saw this they glares at the devils

"Was this your plan the whole time?!" They screamed at Akeno.

"Yup," she replied. "And I'm gonna take a whole lot of pleasure out of watching you in pain. Hope you're into S&M. Fufufufu~"

"This is the end of the line for you," Rias announced with her smirk still intact.

"Hmph, go ahead and act as confident as you want, Gremory girl," responded one of the Priests. "The ritual's almost done, and once it's over, not even you will have the power to stand against us and Lord Dohnaseek!"

We return back inside the church where we see Izuku running towards Freed

"Promotion Rook!"

Once he said that and lckecjung his fist with Freed pointing his pistol st Izuku

"Try me,you filthy Devil!"

Firing the bullets from his Pistol directing them at Izuku who apvieid them as best as he can helsing using his scared Gear to block the bullets as well

Izuku who got close to Freed with s glare on his face with Freed having a look of shock

"Well I'm fucked"

And Izuku sent multiple connected blows towards Freed who felt the amount of damage on his body