Chapter 57

The next thing that happened was the trio now dawning their school uniforms eating their breakfast with Ibara joining who too dawned her school uniform.

Silence was heard from the table...until Ibara decided to say something.

"So...this something interesting happened this morning?" Ibara said it with a innocent smile on her face with Izuku almost choking on his breakfast with both Rias and Asia blushing with the latter having a point no her face while the former simply smiled fondly.

"N-Nothing much happened" Izuku simply said as quickly finished his breakfast, since he wanted to hurry to....wait a minute.

That simple thought brought the boy to widen his eyes as he looked over the calendar and saw what day it was...and he groaned which got the attention of the girls.

"Is there something wrong, Izuku-san?" Asia asked the boy who scratched the back of his head.

"Well...tomorrow's the Sports festival and a certain devil got me in a clutch" Izuku said as an image of Hiori Shinso was seen with a smirk on her face.

[I'm surprised she got you with that one partner]

'Please don't remind me' Izuku telepathy said towards Ddraig.

"Oh right! I've forgotten that the Sports Festival would be close to starting soon, with our battle and having to rest, it slipped my mind, so it would seem that you would participate,  Izu-kun" Rias said with a smile on her face with Izuku could only sigh.

"With me being blackmailed....I have no choice...yay" he said sarcastically.

"I'm sure it would be fun, infact I don't mind joining in" Ibara said which got Izuku chuckle.

"Thanks Ibara, what about you, Asia?" She asked the former nun who blushed a bit when Izuku looked at her.

"U-um it would be interesting but I feel like I won't be able to reach very far in the event" she said sadly which got he to get a head pat from the boy.

"Don't worry about it Asia, even though you're not participating and wouldn't mind hearing your voice supporting me and Ibara" he said with a smile on his face that got the girl to blush even more.

This got Rias and Ibara to smile at Izuku's positive attitude.

With that they finished their breakfast and wash up while heading towards school.

With Izuku...he couldn't help but look at the sky, '...Hey Ddraig...if I do compete....I feel like showing my dominance'

That's all the boy said with a slight smirk on his face.

It was the next day and we see, Izuku waking up with a yawn along with being hugged by Rias, he wanted to stay like this longer...but he had an event to compete.