Chapter 14

Nobody's POV:

The trio continued on having fun and playing games at an arcade where Izuku won two stuffed animals for the girls that made them smile

The trio were now at a vending machine outside to get a drink after spending time in the arcade. Izuku got himself a Cola, and Ibara and Asia both got a Sprite. After they got their drinks, they made their way to the park and sat down at a nearby bench in front of the water fountain. Surprisingly enough, nobody was here except them, giving the green light to talk about whatever they want without weirding out other people. That is, if they ever do talk about something that involves something humans consider unnatural.

While they were drinking, Asia was the first to break the silence. "You know what? I can't remember the last time I've had this much fun."

This got Izuku to see the sad look from Ibara

"Really?" Izuku asked. "Well, I'm glad you did have fun. I had a great time too."

Before Izuku could take another sip of his Cola, he felt his back sting and let out a grunt in pain. "What the heck?"

"Izuku-san, are you hurt?"

When Izuku turned towards Asia and Ibara they both noticed his grunt. "Sorry, my back still hurts from those injuries I had...but don't worry"

"I see," Asia said after learning the information. "Izuku-san, would you like for me to heal them for you?"

Izuku was taken aback at her kindness and smiled to her.

Izuku:I..Yeah that would be nice

When Izuku faced his back towards her so she can get to healing. She used her Sacred Gear to get the injuries taken care of, and like that boy who had a scrapped knee it worked like a charm. He could tell because he felt the pain go away in a matter of seconds.

"All done," Asia announced to him.

Once Izuku got up from the bench and walked around for a while. "Wow, it's almost like I never got hurt! Thank you very much Asia!"

"Of course," Asia replied with a smile. "It's my pleasure."

At that moment, Izuku looked at the girls, he wanted to know...just how they got involved

"Hey, Asia,Ibara" he said to them getting their attention. "Can you tell me...just how you two got involved on all of this?"

They both had downcast looks until they looked back at Izuku

Ibara:in order por is to tell you...you have to hear the full story...is that alirght with Midoriya-san?

Izuku widened his eyes a little at her question. Wanting to know everything so he can get a better understanding, he replied with, "Sure, I'm all ears. Go ahead and tell me everything."

After hearing him say those words, she nodded to him and looked towards Asia who nodded her head and began telling her story after he took a seat back on the bench.