Chapter 49

While Izuku and Siris began their battle with each other, and when Koneko started her fight with Ni and Li, Rias blocked an incoming attack from Riser with her magic shield while Asia took care of any injuries she received from him.

"Wow, he's so strong," Asia said in worry.

"I wish you would make this more entertaining, Rias," Riser says with a sigh. "This is the worst foreplay I've ever had."

Rias makes a "Tch!" sound as she conjures two balls of her demonic power from her hands.
"Play with this!"

Rias launches her projectiles at Riser, aiming for his face, only for the latter to conjure up a large ball of flame to block her oncoming attack, causing a large explosion to erupt at the rooftop.

"Buchou!"

Izuku widened his eyes at the sight of the explosion, worried that Rias may have been hurt.

"I'm fine Izu," Rias assures him in his communicator. "Don't worry about me. Focus on the battle at hand."

"But… Bu-"

"Don't doubt yourself! I believe in you!"

"I'm not doubting myself at all!" Izuku argued while blocking another slash from Siris, followed by him slashing at Siris. While she did block his attacks, she was backing away due to the force of his attacks.

"I'm worried about you, Rose!" Izuou continues while being on the offensive. "With Riser's regeneration and the fact that our only healer is at your side, you're playing with fire! No pun intended!"

"I know, and I'm sorry." Izuku gains a surprised look at the tone of her voice. "Just do what you can to defeat your enemies. I'm counting on you; all of you."

Izuku widens his eyes slightly when he heard her hang up the communicator. While blocking Siris' horizontal slash, he pushed her away and gritted his teeth in anger.

'Dammit! I can't waste any more time here!'

Izuku then saw Siris attempt to cut him with a vertical slash. Seeing it, he throws his large sword to his left hand and blocks her attack while keeping a firm grip on his hilt.

Ravel, Siris, and even the black-haired Bishop widened their eyes at how he blocked the Knight's attack.

"He blocked Siris' sword," Ravel said in shock.

"With one arm!" Siris finished, looking impressed and surprised.

Siris then widened her eyes a little when she saw him give him a stern stare.

"Sorry, Siris," Izuku begins as he reaches his right hand for his other Blade. "But I've started to become impatient."

Izuku then unsheathes his Blade and raises it above his head, making Ravel, and the others look on at his actions.

"Dual wielding?!" Karlamine asks while blocking an attack from Kiba.
Keeping his stern expression on Siris, Izuku slashed his Blade right onto Siris' sword, earning a confused stare from the latter. She eventually found out why he hit her blade when their were small scale sized blade seen on Izuku's blade that began to grip onto her own.