Chapter 50

~Student Council room~

Sona, Tsubaki, and Ibara were watching Rias fight Riser with her aura while Asia tended to any wound or injury the Phenex Devil caused.

Since there was no camera in the new school building, all the three could do right now is wait until the rest of the Gremory Devils arrive on the rooftop and help Rias with whatever energy they had left.

"So, it all comes down to this, huh?" Tsubaki asks Sona and Ibara while keeping her stern gaze on the screen that showed Rias fighting Riser.

"Indeed," answered Sona. "Since all of her servants are still in the game, it looks like Rias' victory is assured."

"The only question is: will the strength they have left be enough to take him down?" Ibara follows up, eyes closed. "All we can do is wait and see…"

Ibara then opened her eyes and narrows them at the screen.
"…As we witness the final showdown…"

~Rating Game battlefield; rooftop~

R

ias was seen panting heavily as she blasted another shot of her demonic power at Riser. Her body was all bruised up with mild burns due to some of Riser's attacks being able to hit her while doing however she can to deflect the majority of them. Her school blazer is gone, leaving nothing but a torn up shirt that exposed her right breast.

"Hang in there, Buchou!" Asia says to her while she was healing her wounds.

"You might as well resign, darling," Riser suggests with a confident smirk. "Riser can tell that you're unable to withhold any more of my attacks."

Rias clenches her teeth in rage as she conjures up more of her demonic power.

"Withhold this!"
Rias shot her attack directly at Riser's face, causing him to stumble backwards.

But Rias knew she wasn't done yet. Even if it was a direct hit, thanks to Riser's healing factor, he was able to keep balance and shoot a glare at the Gremory Devil while the right side of his face was reforming from his flames.

"You don't get it yet, do you?" Riser asks impatiently as he hovers his eyes towards Asia, making the latter shiver in fear. "What a lovely Bishop you have. Refuse to resign, and she and your other servants will only get hurt!"

FWOOM! BAM!

"GUAAAAAH!"

Right after he threatened Rias, Riser was hit on his left side by a large red crescent modeled aura that had a white outlining circling it. After getting hit, Riser clenches his left side and eventually found out he was still in pain.

"What the Hell…"

As soon as he turned his head towards where he got hurt, his eyes widened in shock to see that the red and white aura was attached to his left side, leaving his injury caused by the crescent still visible.