Chapter 31

"Rias' it seems that one of your servants have a rather distasteful look of hate in eyes towards me why is that?" Riser calls to her while looking towards Izuku who was giving him a deadpanned glare.

Riser's servants, the Gremory servants, and Ibara took notice of the deadpan after Riser brought it up.

Rias sent Riser a smirk while walking towards her own servants.

"That's because Izu understands why you make a terrible husband. He knows that with your servants being all female, you already have plenty of sex toys to play with, and I'm just another piece for your collection to you!"

Riser's brow twitched a little at Rias' outburst, which lead everyone else, except for Grayfia and Izuku to have shocked expressions at what she called his peerage.

"Mou! The redhead's mean!" one of the turquoise-haired Phenex Devils shouted with a pout, getting everyone, minus Izuku's attention.

"Who ya callin' 'sex toys', ya meanie?!" questioned her twin with furrowed eyebrows and a pout.

Riser chuckled at the loli twins' reactions as he smiled and turned his head to face them.

"Nonsense, girls. My Rias is just jealous that we're close to one another."

Riser beckons the two girls to come to him.

"Come, Ile and Nel, let's show her servants how close we are."

The turquoise-haired twins skipped towards Riser with chirpy smiles. After they made it to him, Riser bent over to Ile and began kissing her on the lips.

Rias began gritting her teeth in agitation, while the others, minus Grayfia, and the still deadpan glaring Izuku just a had look of disgust, as their tongues began to dance with each other.

While Riser and Ile were tongue kissing, the latter's cheeks turned dark-red while making lewd sounds out of her mouth as he began to fondle her left small breast, and the right cheek of her butt.

The two kept making out until Riser moved onto her twin sister, Nel, doing the same lewd actions as he did with Ile.

Izuku was still deadpanning at the Phenex Devil, fully aware of how much of a playboy jackass he is. While to everyone he looks like he's still deadpanning in silence, he did note that most of the girls in his peerage rolled their eyes and/or cringed at Riser's actions in disgust.

Riser notices Izuku's deadpan stare with a twitch in his left eye and a small red tick mark on his forehead. After finishing smooching with Nel, he sends him a glare with an angry finger pointing at him.

"You've been staring at me like that for quite a while now, boy!" He says to him with gritted teeth. "If you have something to say, then say it!"

The ORC gang, Grayfia and the girls in Riser's peerage looked to Izuku, who was still giving him the non-phased deadpan glare, and waited for his answer.

Surprisingly enough, about ten of Riser's servants were the most interested in what his response was going to be. Especially the blonde-haired girl in pink, who looked at the green-haired Pawn with a calculating gaze.

Taking a deep breath, Izuku folds his arms in front of his chest and sends a harsh glare at Riser.

"You're a fucking pathetic excuse for a man."

Riser widened his eyes in outrage at Izulu's reply, while the former's servants silently gasped at his choice of words.

"M-M-M-Me?! Pathetic?!" Riser sputters in anger. "Why you Low-class brat! Rias! You should be doing a better job at disciplining you servants."