Chapter 56

The suns light would be seen as they hit the eyes of a sleeping green haired boy, the sounds of a groan that escaped his lips caused his eyes to open ever so slightly.

"Is it morning already?" He questioned as he fully opended his eyes...until they widened at what he was seeing.

In front of his face, he saw a naked pair of breasts inches near his face. The simple fact that nothing was covering them was enough to make the green haired boy to almost cup a feel of the of softness that was before him, however he had to look up a bit and saw the person that had these wonderful boobs.

It was Rias herself, who was sleeping with him in his room, it was only just a few days since the rating game along with the surprise announcement from his master when she said she will be loving with him along with Ibara and Asia with the former not minding the redhead to stay with them....however Asia was a different case since that day she pointed at th fact she won't have much alone time with Izuku.

Izuku couldn't help but blush at the fact he made love with this girl but he shooked it off as he was about to scoot away from her so he could get dressed for school, but before he could make a single move, he quietly gasps when Rias gently grabbed his head and slowly placed it in her cleavage in her sleep.

The girls scent caused the boy to slightly growl, "I know you're doing this on purpose" Izuku simply said as he heard the sound of a chuckle that escaped form the lips of Rias Gremory, who was now fully awake and gave the young boy a smile while placing her hand back on his head.

"Good morning, Izu."

Izuku chuckled a bit as he stared into her eyes, "Good Morning, Rose...now if you don't mind me asking, why are you in my bed?"

Rias giggles at Izuku, earning a confused look from the young man.

"I'm sorry, I've decided to use you as a hugging pillow for last night. I hope you don't mind."

This got the boy to tilt his head,

"So I'm a hugging pillow for you, huh?"

Rias lets out another giggle when she saw his slightly annoyed expression.

"I couldn't help it, Izu. You looked adorable when you're sleeping, so how could I resist?"

This got the boy to blush, "Calling me cute isn't gonna help"

But all he got in return was Rias climbing on top of him as he felt her breasts press against his chest, and that her face was now inches from his.

"You know, we still have time before we have to go to school," Rias tells him with a seductive voice, petting his head lovingly. "You wanna use this time to bond with your master?"

As she said that, she kissed the boy the lips as Izuku got a taste of the girl, he growled as his eyes glowed a dim green.