Chapter 27

As soon as Izuku made it home, he was welcomed by Ibara and Asia as all three of them were setting the food for dinner on the table and getting to feast.

When Asia asked him why he was away for a long time, Izuku told her that he was distracted by the beauty of the afternoon sky. As much as he hated to lie to her, he just had to leave out the part where Akeno cuddled him in a rather… naughty way. He really didn't want Asia nor did he wanted Ibara to be as perverted as their black-haired senpai since they used to be nuns back then.

After finishing dinner, he took care of the dishes and made his way upstairs to his room to change his clothes and put his school uniform in the wash. Before doing so, he closed his eyes for a bit.

"Hear my call...for your hesr and light is being needed...burn away thy enemies in your eternal flames...Eien no honō" Izuku said in a chant as his eyes glowed and seeing a brilliant flame dancing in his palm but it didn't held any sort of strength in power.

"It seems my maigic is a bit low...no... it's just that my imagination isn't strong enough"

{You have enough time to practice the techniques you've learn some other time partner but right now shouldn't you be taking a bath}

Ddraig said towards Izuku while chuckling a bit which made Izuku confused but never the less he understood that he did indeed needed to take a bath.

After changing into a blue shirt and black short pants, and putting his school uniform in the wash, Izuku was now laying on his bed, thinking about what happened between him and Akeno.

"Yeah, it's safe to say she really likes me."

Izuku twitches his legs a little, still feeling the squeeze Akeno gave to his rear end.

"Why else would she go this far during her cuddling? I know she teases me with her winking and flirting, but what she did back there definitely confirms her affections towards me."

Izuku lets out a sigh before he continued thinking aloud.

"Don't get me wrong, she's cute, and she's a really kind girl. And…"

Izuku didn't notice his cheeks were starting to turn a little red while beginning to say his next sentence.

"She was gentle with me…"

Izuku shot his head from his pillow and rapidly shook his head. He then clutched onto it in annoyance.

"Let's not think about that for a while now" Izuku said with his partner thinking otherwise that caused Izuku to narrow his eyes at the hand that held the spirit of the Boosted Gear.

Breathing another sigh, Izuku got up from his bed and made his way towards the bathroom, but not before picking up some fresh towels with him.

As soon as Izuku made it to the bathroom door, he made sure to give it three knocks before entering, just in case someone was in there.

"Yes?"

Izuku widened his eyes a little when he recognized the voice he heard from behind the door. Taking a deep breath to calm down, he proceeded to say what any sane person would say, but with a little shyness to it.

"Oh, I just wanted to check if anyone was there before I got in to use the shower."

Izuku heard Asia gasp from behind the door.

"I-I-Izuku-san?"

Izuku's cheeks tinged pink at how she called his name, but that didn't stop him from replying as calm as he could.