Chapter 1

PETE POV:

I woke up to the numbing pain across my chest. Vegas whipped my body repeatedly last night because he was in a very bad mood. I was scared and angry at the same time. Scared that he might kill me and angry for barely doing anything to stop it.

I hissed when I tried getting up on bed. Suddenly the door opened, "Stand up and eat your food.", Vegas said.

"That does not look fresh." I nervously answered. I can't have the strength to move just by eating a salad. I need rice for f*ck sake.

Vegas stared at me dumbfoundly for answering him as if I am not in pain. Nevertheless, he walked out of the room but still left the salad on the table.

Jeez, I am hungry. I'll just eat the salad for now. I'm dizzy and feeling feverish. I think I might have an infection due to my open wounds.

After eating and walking back and forth since Vegas did not come back. Pete tried to lay down on the bed because he felt he is having a fever. He might pass out anytime now. His wounds are throbbing and in pain. And suddenly, everything went black.

VEGAS POV:

"That does not look fresh." Pete blurted out.

Is he serious? The audacity of this guy to request something as if he was not tortured.

I was shocked by what I have done last night. His wounds are inflamed and he looks sick. What have I've done. I was in a very bad mood last night because my father was trying to point out about me being gay and bringing misfortune into his life. And I took out my anger to Pete.

I left the salad on the table and went out without saying anything. I was planning to make some noodles when my father called me furiously to go to one of our client's meeting. I cursed and went to the meeting, forgetting the noodles for Pete.

Later that night (9PM)...

Vegas went directly to his red room to check on Pete. No one was able to check on him since Nop was with his father and only Nop is the one he trusted.

"Pete?", the room is dark and I see no movements in the room. I opened the lights and saw Pete lying on the floor.

"Pete!" I shouted. "Shit. Pete, wake up!", I held Pete on my lap. He is having a high fever. I called our personal doctor to go to our place. I lifted Pete on the bed. And before the doctor arrive, I cleaned his wound.

"Pete, you need to wake up. I don't want you dead without even throwing a punch at me.", I almost sob as I tell him. I went too far this time. This guy gonna kill me when he wakes up.

PETE POV:

I opened my eyes feeling a little better than before. I noticed bandages on my chest. The bastard still has a little concern on him. Maybe Vegas is scared that he has no pet to play with anymore. Vegas was sitting on the corner with his laptop. He noticed me grunting while sitting up on bed.

"Are you feeling better?", Vegas asked.

"What do you think? I nearly died and I'm hungry. Can't you atleast give me good food before I die?", I blurted out

Vegas sneered and said, "What would you like to eat? And don't tell me you want noodles again?"

"Anything with carbs and noodles will do," I uttered.

He left to make noodles while I looked around and I spot medicines beside Vegas's table. He really brought a doctor inside the room to check on him. That psychopath bastard.

Vegas came back with a steaming bowl of noodles. God, when was the last time I drooled for food?

"Here, eat it. No need to worry. There's no poison on that. Don't want you dead without you fighting back.", he said as he offered the food to me.

"Thanks.", I whispered. I'm not sure if I'm just hallucinating but I saw a hint of his smile.

I downed the noodles for less than a minute. I was hungry as f*ck. After eating, I burped so loud that Vegas turned his head to me.

"Glad, you're stuffed. Drink your medicine. The doctor said you had an infection that is why you got a fever", he said while walking towards me with the medicine.

I was not planning to drink the medicine because I was disgusted with his irony of wanting me to get well while also inflicting torturous pain on me.

He gave me the medicine and water but I did not accept it. I just stared on his hands.

"Won't you drink this?", he said almost shouting. I refused by turning my head away from him but I was shocked when he placed both his hands on my face and kissed me.

I was stunned but I noticed that he was trying to force me into drinking the medicine that was in his lips. And because I was so shocked by what he did. I was able to swallow the medicine without water.

"You had a talent on swallowing huh", he smirked and went back on his laptop.

F*ck this bastard. I was supposed to be angry at him but why do my heart skip a beat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do tell me your opinion about this chapter. I would be very happy if you comment down your thoughts and suggestions🥺

Thank you guyss💕!!!!!