Chapter 14

PETE POV:

I was behind Vegas as we entered the warehouse. There were nonstop shootings and fightings when I looked back I saw Porsche knocking down a bodyguard while Khun Kinn shooting the enemies' heads without hesitation.

As we further moved, we saw Macau with his hands and feet tied on a chair. He then shouted when he saw us.

"Phi! I'm here! Please save me!"

We then stopped in our tracks when Khun Tan aimed his gun at Macau's head. Khun Dam went near Macau.

"Stop right there Vegas. Or I'll shoot your little brother's head" My adrenaline rises and my instinct kicked in. I hid on the crete boxes that are blocking their view from me and made my way to be closer to them.

They keep on negotiating and when I reached near behind where Macau is. I heard Khun Kinn shout.

"Uncle Kan? You're involved in this?!" Khun Kinn hollowed.

We were right all along. Khun Kan really is the spy and he was a traitor right under our nose.

I was about to move towards them when I felt a gun aimed at the back of my head.

"Put your gun down!" The bodyguard's shout caught the attention of Khun Dam and Khun Tan.

"Look who we have here? My beloved Pete to the rescue" Khun Tan looked at me with a smug on his face and the gun still aimed at Macau's head.

"Drop your gun, Khun Tan. Macau has nothing to with this" Still aiming my gun toward Khun Tan, I prepared myself to defend myself from the bodyguard who is at my back.

"Too bad. Destroying the Main and Minor families is our end goal. How about we let Khun Kan explain himself first for betraying the Main family?" Khun Tan who was looking at me now looked at the directed of Vegas and Khun Kan.

And even before Khun Kan can speak I took the chance to turn my back and shot the bodyguard in his head. With this, everything went into chaos again. Vegas was able to shoot Khun Tan's hands that were holding the gun and Porsche was also able to tackle Khun Dam. I hurriedly went to Macau to free him from being tied.

Vegas moved towards our direction when Khun Tan was able to free himself from the bodyguard who was holding him. He was now aiming at Vegas whose back is turned to him. And before I fired, Khun Tan shoots first.