Special Chapter 5 - Unforgettable

PETE POV:

I was carrying Venice towards his bedroom as we were done brushing his teeth in his bathroom. Venice snuggled on my neck with his cute drowsy eyes.

"Does Venice wants to sleep already? You don't want Pa Pete to read you a story?" I settled Venice on the bed.

"Venice is sleepy. Pa, my teddy" Venice rubbed his sleepy eyes while asking for his teddy bear.

I picked up his teddy bear that was placed on his little sofa in the room. Venice always carries his teddy bear almost everywhere. His P'Macau gave it as a gift. He has always been very close to Macau even when he was still a baby.

"Here you go. Good night, Venice. Sweet dreams, my love" I kissed his forehead before I exit his room.

I walked towards our own room so I can also prepare myself for bed. It's my birthday tomorrow and Vegas insisted to have a party here in the Mansion together with the Main Family. I told him to not bother at all but Vegas said birthdays should be celebrated.

"Vegas, I just put Venice to sleep. He's very sleepy, he might be tired from all the playing with Macau earlier this afternoon" I arranged our pillow while my back was turned from the bathroom where Vegas is.

"Hi Pete" I turned around to face him

"Pfftt HAHAHAHA" I almost died laughing from what I'm seeing. Right in front of me is Vegas in his boxers and shirtless. And with a tie hanging on his neck.

"Stop laughing Pete. This is supposed to be a sexy moment" Vegas went near me while grinning.

"What are you doing? Is this a hidden camera prank?" I jokingly tried to look for a camera around us.

"This is my gift for your birthday" Vegas hugged me while smiling at me.

"Oh, this is quite an interesting gift" I grinned and placed my hands on his neck.

"But I have another surprise. Here." Vegas pulled out something from his back pocket.

"No way. You moron!" I playfully hit his arms.

Right now, Vegas is holding a handcuff with furs on it.