Special Chapter 3 - Little Angel

PETE POV:

It has been 3 months since our wedding when Khun No keeps on bugging the Minor family's mansion to get me. I insisted to Vegas that I'll just go to the Main family's mansion to not disturb our place. Vegas was against the idea of me staying there the whole afternoon but since he was also very busy with work I was able to pursue him.

"Ai Pete, you keep on sleeping! How can you be so tired when Vegas don't even make you work" Khun No sulkily said.

"It's just the movie is so boring Khun No. I get sleepy watching it" I lazily answered while I leaned my head on the couch.

I've been so sleepy these days that even when I was able to have a long sleep I still feel so tired.Arm and Pol entered the room while bringing some nachos and drinks.

"Urgh, that does not smell good" I covered my nose when Arm placed the tacos in front of us.

"The tacos smell disgusting? C'mon Pete, this is your favorite" Arm and Pete immediately devoured the tacos while I still covered my nose.

I felt so tired that I didn't notice I fell asleep. Someone was slightly shaking my arms to wake me up.

"Pete, wake up. Let's go home" Vegas whispered in my ear

"Damn, did I sleep for too long? Is it already nighttime?" I lazily stand up but felt myself getting dizzy.

"Pete!" Vegas supported me to sit down again. "Are you alright? Hey! What did you do to Pete?!" Vegas turned around to talk to Khun No.

"We did nothing, you bastard! He was sleeping the whole afternoon" Khun No said feeling guilty.

"This is just nothing. I immediately stand up that is why I got dizzy" Vegas held my hand towards the car.

"Pete, don't go back to the Main mansion for tomorrow. Just rest in our house. Tankhun have been dragging you there for almost 2 weeks." Vegas said while we were driving back home.

When we arrived at the house, I immediately plopped down on the bed feeling sleepy.

"Don't you want to wash up before you sleep?" Vegas asked while taking off my socks.