Chapter 7

PETE POV:

Porsche noticed I am not feeling well when he sat beside me in the car. He took off Vegas's coat from me since he saw I'm sweating so hard.

"Pete, I think you're in heat. Your pheromones right now is so strong" Porsche helped me towards my room in the main family's mansion. Porsche is also feeling dizzy with my pheromones

"I'll tell Kinn to not let anyone go inside your room until your heat subsides" Porsche was about to go out of the room when I stopped him

"Porsche, can I have the coat that you took off a while ago? I think I left something in the pocket of it" I asked.

"Oh okay. I left it in the car. I'll bring it here. Just lay down in the bed first and take a rest" Porsche answered.

"Thanks Porsche. Just please hurry" I pleaded.

After I lay down. Porsche went back after to give me the coat and he locked the door after going out.

Vegas's smell is still on the coat. His pheromones arouses me but I feel comfortable with the smell of it. I was almost raped and it's because I'm just an omega. But then, Vegas did not attacked me or he is not just affected by my scent? He is a dominant alpha. Maybe for him, my pheromones is disgusting. I was tired with our mission earlier and my unstable heat that I slept immediately after.

VEGAS POV:

After I arrived from the mission, I hurriedly went to the bathroom to wash my body. I can still smell Pete's pheromones on me. If I don't remove his scent right now, I might not be able to control myself and went into a rut. Fuck, I've never felt like this before.

Who would have thought that the Main Family's main bodyguard is an omega. How come he became one?

"For real?! Why are you getting hard again?" I talked to my hard on who is now standing very proudly.

I'm a mess.

2 weeks later...

I was told by my father to go to the Main Family's house as we were to meet our new client who has a large investment on our cargo shipping. I prepared myself and drank my suppressant as I know I'll see Pete again.

Upon arriving, Kinn and Khun Korn are already on the hall. And all of the main bodyguards are behind them. But my eyes only focused on one of them. I met Pete's eyes and he suddenly blushed. Interesting...

"Well done on the mission with the Chinese underground group, Vegas" Khun Korn said with a little smile.