Chapter 3

Pete was able to return safe from the Minor family's house. He was sent first to Khun No's private place since Tankhun want to give Pete space and let him heal first.

PETE POV:

"Khun No I owe you my life again. Thank you for saving me but could I ask you a favor to keep my kidnapping a secret first?" Pete pleaded.

"I don't know what is your reason for protecting Vegas who keeps on hurting you" Tankhun crossed his arms while looking at Pete with worried eyes.

"Please Khun No just trust me on this" Pete can only say as he has nothing to explain further.

"Return to the Main family's mansion by next week. I've told them that you just went home to your grandma" Tankhun said as he left the room.

Pete was recovering for almost 3 days already at Khun No's place. He noticed that his body is being weird. He felt hot and he suddenly felt tired.

"I don't think I am having a cold. I'll just take a rest." Pete blurted out as he was walking towards the bed to rest.

TANKHUN POV:

He was on his way to visit Pete after 3 days as he was not able to visit Pete every day since he's being cautious as his brother and Porsche might notice him going out all the time.

"Pete?" He noticed that the hallway towards Pete room is dark. Before opening the door, he can smell a very strong pheromone coming out from the room.

"Pete?! Are you alright? What's happening to you?" He was covering his nose as he can't handle the pheromones that Pete was emitting. He hurriedly called a doctor to check on Pete.

PETE POV:

He woke having a fever and an itch feeling on his body. He feels like dying. As he open his eyes, he saw Khun No talking to a doctor.

"Khun No? Why are you here? I'm sorry I think I catch a cold or something" he said as he was trying to sit up from the bed.

"Pete, how are you feeling? I gave you suppressants as you are having heat right now" the doctor said as he was adjusting the IV fluid beside him

"Heat? I think you got it wrong Doc. I am a beta, I think I might just have a flu." He was confused to what the doctor said

"I just run a blood test and received the result of you as an omega. You are one of the rarest cases as you possessed omega traits late. Were you around a dominant alpha lately? It might be the trigger for it."

He was so shocked that he was not able to answer the doctor's question on him.

"I think you were triggered by Vegas's pheromones. He is a dominant alpha after all." Khun No said out of nowhere.

"In your case, you might suffer severe and unstable heat and it would be dangerous for you not having a mate as suppressants might not really work well on your case." The doctor emphasizes about him having a mate

"Mate? Like having a pair mark me? I can't do that!" he shouted as he was still so shocked.

"Pete calm down. He was just telling you the best thing to do. You can't continue working as a bodyguard if you get a sudden heat. You'll jut endanger yourself and others." Tankhun blurted out as he was also concerned about me.

"No. I don't want to be an omega. How can I find myself a partner?" he started sobbing.

How can he find someone to mate with him. Much more mark him for the rest of his life. He was scared right now but how did Vegas pop out in his mind right now?

------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for the late upload, I just got busy these past few days🤧

Please do tell me your opinion about this chapter. I would be very happy if you comment down your thoughts and suggestions🥺

Thank you guyss💕!!!!!