Chapter 5

A day before the mission...

All of the bodyguards from the Main family who are part of the mission were gathered and requested to go to the Minor Family's mansion for the meeting.

I was nervous while we were on our way to the Minor family's mansion.

"Pete calm down. You're emitting some pheromones. You should be glad that none of the others here are alpha." Porsche whispered to me

"Sorry. It's just knowing that I'll get to see Vegas for the first time again makes me scared and nervous" I tried to calm down myself before arriving at the mansion.

We were greeted by Nop from the gate. And he smiled a little when he saw me. We got quite close when I was captured by Vegas.

"Please go to the conference room. As Khun Vegas will all meet you there" Nop announced to all of us.

I have quiet memories of this place and I quite liked the smell here. When I became an omega, I can smell other omega and alpha's pheromones. Most of their pheromones make me vomit.We were lined up in the hall and I tried to hide at the back so that Vegas will not notice me as soon as he comes in.

"Is someone in heat? Why does this room smell some pheromones" Vegas shouted across the hall.

I raised my head and saw him. He is still dashing. I can see dark circles under his eyes but he still looks attractive. My daydreaming was interrupted by Vegas's sudden question to us.

"Don't you all smell something? As expected from betas..." Vegas said and started the meeting discussion for the mission.

"Nop will give you your assigned rooms for tonight. I want all of you to be ready by tomorrow. Be in your best condition as we might see a blood bath tomorrow" Vegas exited the room.

"He's still a douchebag Pete. Be careful and don't go near him as much as possible" Porsche is walking beside me while we are going to our respective rooms.

I was starting to change my clothes when someone knocked on my door.

"Pete? Can I come in?" Vegas asked.

I froze. Shit, should I open the door? I felt sudden shivers on my body. Before I could answer, he abruptly opened the door.

"Pete can I talk to yo-- shit why does your room smell like pheromones?" Vegas covered his nose

"I- I don't know, I can't s- smell anything" I stuttered.

"Of course. You're a beta"

"What do you want Khun Vegas?" I answered while trying to have a straight face.

"I-I just want to talk to you to apologize. I'm sorry about what I did to you Pete. I- I'm sorry for not apologizing after you left. I just thought it's for the best to just get out of your life"

"You're right. Being away from you is the best thing. I don't want to have any connection with you anymore other than being your cousin's bodyguard Khun Vegas." I bluntly said

"Pete... I-I'm sorry. Okay, I'll go out now. J-just be safe tomorrow and let's do our best to stay alive after the mission" Vegas left the room disheartened.

After Vegas left the room. My knees just gave in and suddenly collapsed on the floor. Sh*t, Vegas's pheromones is so strong. I suddenly felt hot and wants to relieve myself.

I dragged myself to the bed and touched my growing length. Just by having a sniff of Vegas' pheromones, I am getting wet. I was panting while stroking my swollen arousal and didn't notice that I was mumbling Vegas' name and noticed it when I felt the warm white cum on my hands and stomach.

Shit. What is happening to me? And I am going into a war tomorrow and here I am jerking off to Vegas and on his place.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how to write good segsual  lines🤧

Your  thoughts and suggestions about this chapter  would be happily accepted 🥺

Thank you guyss💕!!!!!