Chapter 10

VEGAS:

I was able to tell Pete how I liked him. And now is my chance to correct all my mistakes and take care of him. I know my Pete is strong and brave but knowing someone like Tan might take advantage of him. I don't want to take a risk and stay away from Pete.

When I sent Pete to his room to take a rest, I took the opportunity to tell Kinn about my plan."One of my bodyguards informed me that you sent Pete home. Where is Tan?" Kinn asked.

"I beat him up," I answered sternly remembering what he did to Pete.

"What?"

"You heard me. I knocked him out. He almost raped Pete, Kinn" I almost punched myself knowing I was also terrible to Pete before.

"Are you serious? This is a grave matter, Vegas. Tan is one of our important clients but knowing he did this to Pete. I don't think if we can still trust them"

"I know. But I'm not planning on letting them go yet. Now that I discovered something dirty from them. I still need to grab them by their neck so we can destroy them all at once"

"Hmm." Kinn turns his back on me while thinking of something.

"I'm getting worried for Pete. Pete is having an unstable heat and he is one of our head bodyguards. And to think he is an omega. This world is not fit for Pete who don't have a mate. He will just endanger himself and our group" I can hear a hint of worry in his voice.

Though, I was thinking the same.

"I'll be his mate" I answered.

"Yeah. What?!" Kinn now faced me.

"You're quite deaf, aren't you? I'll be his mate. Period"

"Does he even agree to this, you moron?" Kinn almost shouted.

"Of course, he will"

"So he really does not have any clue about your plan that you'll be mates" Kinn said almost grinning.

"Shut up. He will agree. He likes me" I mumbled.