Chapter 4

Pete went back to the main family's mansion to tell the news. Khun No insisted to let the Main family know about his situation of becoming an omega.

PETE POV:

"Pete how is your body doing? Do you take suppressants every day?" Porsche asked with concern.

"Yeah. I have to. I might get sudden heat if I don't take it every day."

"But I heard taking it every day has side effects and makes your body more unstable. Kinn suggested that you might need to have a partner so you can still continue working"

"How can I?! It's not that easy to find a pair. You know that being marked with an alpha means I am their partner for a lifetime." I frustratedly answered.

I am so tired of them suggesting on me finding a partner. They think it was easy to be with someone for the rest of their lives.

"But it's the best option for your sake. Even now, I can smell a hint of pheromones from you and you're not even on heat. You can't live a life where you're scared that one day some stranger might attack you because you got into heat. And just to tell you, we have a mission for next week"

"Then I'll bring my medicines with me..." I replied.

"You know what, I heard about the real reason about you being gone. I heard you talking with Khun No. You were kidnapped by Vegas. Why didn't you tell me? You were hurt Pete, don't you trust me at all..." Porsche was concerned after all.

I was shocked by this. Why are we so careless? But I know Porsche is really worried about me.

"Porsche you know I trust you more than anyone. It's just I don't want any of you to know. I am fine now. And we still have a training so let's hurry and go out of our room"

I am also worried for myself. I am not in the place to just be carefree like before. My body might betray me and go into heat. And going into heat means I might not be on my right mind. But I don't have the time and moment to find someone to be my partner.

We were done with our shooting training when we were called by P'Chan to have a meeting for our mission next week.

"Next week we have a mission to get the smuggled weapons by the Chinese Underground Group. We will be teaming with the minor family since we need to have top bodyguards involved for this mission. Khun Vegas will be the one to lead the mission and I want everyone to be prepared and be in your best condition. Understand?" P'Chan announced

I suddenly got cold sweats. I am not yet ready to see Vegas, not with my current condition. I haven't seen him since then. What will I say to him if we see each other? Should I not just say anything to him at all?

------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is so short huhuhu, my apologies🤧

Please do tell me your opinion about this chapter. I would be very happy if you comment down your thoughts and suggestions🥺

Thank you guyss💕!!!!!