Special Chapter 2 - The Reception

VEGAS POV:

Our wedding reception was still held on the beach. Everybody was having fun with all the food and drinks. All the closest people are here and celebrated our wedding. I was still talking to one of Pete's relatives when I saw Pete together with his close bodyguards and my drama queen cousin, Tankhun dancing and looking a little drunk.

I excused myself and went near Pete.

"Hey, babe. Are you drunk already? The fun hasn't started yet" I whispered to Pete's ears.

"Begass, come drink with uzzz. Let'zz have some little funnn" Pete offered me a drink while still dancing to the music.

I was laughing watching Pete dancing with his friends and my cousin. Pete was still holding my hand to let me join his dance routine. When the wedding host announces that the fireworks display will now start.

We all look up in the sky and Pete was now leaning his back on me while I circled my arms on him and gave him a back hug.

"I love you, my wife" I murmured to Pete.

"I love you too, Vegas" Pete looked up to me and kissed me. We continued watching the fireworks when I felt Pete rubbing his backside on my manhood. Yes, you heard me. Pete is teasing my cock.

"Pete, don't be a tease. You know I'm not the one who gets embarrassed if I put on a show right here right now" I whispered to Pete and hugged him to me tightly.

"Then let's do it in private" Pete blushingly answered.

Pete, you're driving me crazy...

Everybody was still having fun with all the music and food and didn't notice us exiting the reception.

As soon as we reached the room, I started kissing Pete and leaned him on the door. My tongue slides through his parted lips in a greedy stroke. Pete gasps with pleasure and kisses me back, his tongue tangling with mine for a few seconds before I started kissing his neck.

"You smell so good, Pete. I want to devour you" I nibbled on Pete's neck and saw a hint of marks.

"Please..." Pete pleaded.