Special Chapter 4 - Bliss

VEGAS POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night when Venice cried. I hurriedly stood up and carried him from his crib which is right next to our bed. Both Pete and I have been restless since Venice came into our lives. But we've never been this happy. Venice brought another level of joy to our home.

"I'm here, Venice. Dada is here." I slowly rock Venice to calm him down. Venice then slowly stop crying and looked straight into my eyes.

"Is Dada handsome?" Right, when he heard me say that, he shrieked again so loud and it was so difficult to calm him down.

Does my own child think I'm ugly?

"He thinks your ugly haha. Let me hold him, Vegas" Pete went near us sleepily. Pete has been so tired of taking care of the baby since I told him to stay at the mansion first after he gave birth to Venice.

"Pete, just rest. I can handle him." I kissed his nape and brought him to bed while I still carried sobbing Venice.

"Venice, Pa Pete is here. Pa will give Venice a kiss" Pete then kissed his forehead and he calmed down right after and gazed at Pete for a long time.

"That's what you only need to calm down? You really are my son. You can only live peacefully from Pete's kisses" I said to Venice and looked at Pete who is now blushing.

Venice was able to sleep again when I placed him in between me and Pete. We were both facing each other and I looked at Pete who is also now sleeping quietly.

I woke up to someone slapping my face. And I already know who is doing it as I can hear soft cooing from Venice.

"I love my new alarm. It really is so effective" I grinned at Venice who is now trying to crawl up my chest.

"Venice, you're the only one who can slap your Dada. Other people who will touch his face will never see tomorrow" Pete said while he came out of the bathroom with a fresh face.

I placed Venice on top of me and started to play with him.

"Is Venice cute? Is he? Let me see the cute Venice~" I started to play and tickle Venice who is now giggling.

"Cute" Pete mumbled. I then turned to Pete who is now taking a picture of us. I stood up and carried Venice in my arms and went near Pete to have my morning kiss.