Special Chapter 1 - The Wedding

You can listen to the song on VegasPete's wedding part or you can just listen to it first since I liked the lyrics of it and I think it also expresses their unsaid words for each other.

______________________________

VEGAS POV:

I went downstairs to talk with Pete. I leaned on the wall where Macau and Pete can't see me as I saw them talking and laughing about something.

Never could I have imagined having this kind of life where I can see all the important people of my life happy.

I went near them and kissed Pete's nape and noticed him blushing a little.

"Hi, Pete. Hey bro" I held Pete's waist and fist bumped Macau who is across the table.

"Hi Phi" Macau greeted me with a smile.

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"We were laughing about what happened to Macau earlier when his measurements for the suit was taken" Pete narrated while grinning.

"The tailor thought I'm the groom when he visited the house earlier, Phi. I was all confused when he congratulated me. I told him I'm still a student haha" Macau said while laughing.

"I assumed the one who took your measurements is a new employee. The team knows who the groom is" Pete answered. "By the way, Vegas, the coordinator called earlier. They will be going to the island by next week to survey the venue"

"Oh yeah, I told them they can use our service when they go there. Why did they call you for it? I told them to coordinate with me. I don't want you to be stressed out for the wedding" I mumbled to Pete while I heard Macau snorting across us.

"Lol Phi. P' Pete will be more stressed of you being worried over little things" Macau teased and rolled his eyes.

"What did you say? C'mere let me teach you a lesson for talking back to me" I run towards Macau as he sticks his tongue out and runs away while still laughing.

PETE POV:

We went to the island a week before the wedding to survey the venue. And 2 days before our wedding, Grandma told us that the couple should not see each other a day before the wedding because it will bring misfortune to the wedding