Chapter 9

VEGAS POV:

Indeed Khun Tan is a nuisance, I've heard from Nop that he keeps on getting close to Pete. 

Not My Pete, you bastard...

Also, I was able to get the news that they're really going out. Even Kinn said that Tan asked for his permission. I'll surely follow them as something might happen to Pete. We still don't know the dirty side of that guy.

When I reached to the hotel of where Tan and Pete will have a so-called "date", I immediately noticed them by the bar area.

I started to get pissed off when both of them are laughing. Suddenly, someone who I met before went beside me.

"Hey, Vegas! Glad to meet you here"

"Y-yeah. Hey! Long time no see" I got distracted and was not able to look on what Tan and Pete are doing.

The next thing I knew, they're gone. Shit.

PETE POV:

I was drinking by the bar together with Khun Tan when I felt myself getting drowsy. And I feel feverish, I tried to loosen my tie.

"Pete, you're sweating. Are you alright?" Khun Tan asked.

"Y-yes, I'm fine Khun. I just feel hot. Maybe the AC here is not working well" I blurted out.

Khun Tan was reaching for the tissue beside me when he accidentally bumped my drink and it spilled on my chest.

"Oh no, Pete! I'm sorry. Let me help you with that" Khun Tan hurriedly wiped my shirt with the tissue but I was too drenched.

"Pete I have a spare shirt on my suite. I can lend you one, you'll smell like alcohol if you don't change"

"No need Khun Tan. I'll just go home early so I can change. And I'm quite tired as well" I tried to explain to Khun Tan.

"I insist you change Pete. I felt guilty for spilling the drink on you. After you'll change, I'll let you go home" I just took his offer as this guy won't stop. This would surely be my last date with him.

As I was changing, I noticed Khun Tan keeps on spraying something on the room. I then realized it's a perfume to induce heat because I can feel my body burning and sweating a lot.

"Khun Tan what are you doing?"

"I don't know Pete. What do you think I'm planning to do?" He grinned at me. His aura changed. This is the REAL Khun Tan showing.