Chapter 8

PETE POV:

"You just met the guy and you already agreed to go out?" Vegas barked at me

What? Is that what he thinks of me? He never once did ask about how my body is doing after the mission!

"It's none of your business" I answered out of anger.

"As always you never fail to surprise me, Pete. And just want to remind you that Tan is a dominant alpha and you're an omega" he sneered.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You should not be around with those kinds of people" Vegas looked directly into my eyes with dominance.

"I should not also be around you then," I answered while making my way back to the hall without hearing his answer.

VEGAS POV:

While looking at Pete going back to the hall. I felt myself getting angry, how could he just agree when he just met that guy today.

"I'll make sure you will never be near that guy, Pete" I whispered to myself.

The weekend came and I promised to myself that I'll go to the Main family's mansion to stop Pete from going with Tan.

As soon as I arrived, I thanked all the heavens when I saw Pete together with my cousin, Tankhun, and his other bodyguards.

They were all laughing at something when they noticed my presence.

"Oi, a nuisance has arrived" Tankhun mumbled. I ignored his comment.

"I thought you'll go to the date?" I sneered at Pete.

"What date? You have a lover, Pete? How come I don't know that my son is now in a relationship, huh?!" Tankhun bellowed to Pete.

"Khun No, I don't have a date and I don't have a lover. Khun Vegas is just telling nonsense. And how come I'm your son?" Pete answered.

I left the two arguing as I'm satisfied that Pete did not go with that bastard, Tan. I went to Kinn's office to consult him about some paperwork of our business.

When I'm done with my meeting with Kinn. I deliberately passed where Pete and my cousin was situated.

"Oi Peteee~ you really have a boyfriend huh? These flowers smell good and they look so pretty"