Chapter 2: Daily Routine

L̶o̶o̶n̶a̶:̶ ̶Y̶/̶N̶ ̶W̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶W̶A̶K̶E̶ ̶U̶P̶ ̶Y̶/̶N̶ ̶C̶O̶M̶E̶ ̶O̶N̶.̶ ̶=̶W̶=̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶'̶T̶ ̶M̶A̶K̶E̶ ̶M̶E̶ ̶S̶P̶A̶N̶K̶ ̶Y̶O̶U̶ ̶A̶G̶A̶I̶N̶.̶

???: SIR ITS TIME TO GET UP

Y/N falls out of his bed.

Y/N: I'm up I'm up *stretches* Grandfather almighty what is it now. Did Jophiel forget his wing cleaning product.

Y/N snaps his fingers and immediately has a new set of clothes on. With his room looking nice too. 

He opens the door to see his personal angel Deerie waiting for him.

Deerie: Sorry sir it's we have a busy day. Today you know with all the souls and everything.

Y/N: Right, I forget sometimes. We'll have my coffee at my desk while I get all the paperwork at least ready.

Y/N was in charge of the bottom layer of Heaven at the very least seeing which souls get in, get out, or at the very least go to purgatory. 

Meanwhile: In Michael's office.

Michael: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T FOUND IT YET. THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF HIM BEING HERE IS THAT HE HAS IT. HOW DO YOU FUCK UPS NOT KNOW WHERE IT IS. 

Zadkiel just watches with a stern look on his face at the angels who failed their mission. 

Angels: Sir were sorry it's just it wasn't in his room

Angels: Sir were sorry it's just it wasn't in his room. We could ask Mr. Y/N

But before they could Michael asked.

Michael: Tell me what your most found memory is. 

Just then their eyes glowed blue.

Angels: Serving you sir. 

Michael: Good now back to work everyone and when you walk out of this office you will remember nothing that has happened.

Michael sat back down once the angels left.

Michael: Zadkiel where do you think that nephew of mine hid Azrael Blade.

Zadkiel eyes glowed blue.

Zadkiel: Sir if I were him either on his person or Hell considering the fact, we weren't there for very long and the fact we had to get him and get out to honor our side of the deal with the radio demon.  Sir.

Michael: Well, if it is with my nephew then that is alright for now. Since he is a good boy and follows rules *smirks*. However, call up Alastor and tell him check around. 

Michael: Anything we got on the other two items.

Zadkiel: Well sir the Life Medalion still hasn't be located yet still with the evidence we do have a rough estimation could be formed though we don't know yet if HE WILL INTERFRE LIKE LAST TIME.

Michael: *huffs* well until we are for certain he isn't there we must take caution and wait for the right time. We waited this long for Azrael blade to fall into the hands of an Angel now we just wait a little longer. 

Michael: What about the third item.

Zadkiel: The tales say as you know sir that item was gifted to God's most Favorite Son. 

Zadkiel: Now we don't know what that means either the sense of his angels, humanity, or anything else dad created. 

Michael: Dad did like his riddles. I don't have it Lucifer obviously didn't have it sense if he did that would be to obvious hiding something so powerful no one would least suspect. Even if his hide able. 

Michael: We need more info on that item. Without out the The flaming sowrd can't be created.

Michael: Now Zadkiel leave me

Zadkiel: *bows* and leaves.

As Michael is alone, he presses a button on the bottom of his desk. The golden wall behind opens up to reveal a staircase leading up. 

As Michael steps up the staircase he already feels the pressure.

He Approaches a giant door covered in chains with a lock on it. 

Michael: This could all be easier if you just told me Dad. 

Meanwhile with Y/N

Y/N was filling out paperwork in what would be considered Limbo his office was opposite that of a black tower like building where he could see the wretched demons coming out of a small red like hole. With a line of souls going into it.

Y/N didn't really care that much he knew that lead to Hell. Although he did wonder what it looked like from time to time. Probably hot. 

Y/N filled out the rest of the paperwork has Deerie handled the line. 

Deerie: Yay nooo..

Soul: But I filled out everything.

Deerie: Yay noo sorry.. you forgot to fill out this form with your name on it please go to the back of the line or try again in another 100 years or so.

Soul: Buuut I have been waiting for 1,000 years.

Deerie: Yaay sorry no. sorry noo.

Y/N shouted form his office. 

Y/N: It's faster if you just listen. Visit me after the hour if you have everything cheeked out, we will get you in. 

Y/N: The process may be slow but ironically it is effective you all waited to get in here you can wait a little longer to go through the proper channels. I mean you're already dead. 

As Y/N closed his office door to continue working. 

Something came to him. 

S̶o̶u̶l̶:̶ ̶C̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶L̶i̶m̶b̶o̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶
̶
̶R̶a̶z̶z̶l̶e̶:̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶s̶y̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶m̶e̶n̶t̶.̶
̶
̶S̶o̶u̶l̶:̶ ̶B̶U̶L̶L̶S̶H̶I̶T̶.̶
̶
̶D̶a̶z̶z̶l̶e̶:̶ ̶*̶g̶r̶a̶b̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶l̶*̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶H̶i̶g̶h̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶B̶U̶S̶Y̶ ̶*̶S̶M̶I̶L̶E̶S̶ ̶C̶R̶E̶E̶P̶I̶L̶Y̶*̶
̶
̶Y̶/̶N̶:̶ ̶L̶o̶l̶

Y/N shook his head.

Y/N: *shrugs* weird *goes back to work*

To be continued.