Chapter 19: (HELLUVA BOSS - WESTERN ENERGY // S2: Episode 4-Part 1)

The Wrath ring while well extreme and Hellish. One could say well nothing it was horrible nothing good was here besides the outlaw and country music. 

That didn't stop one man from having a good time.

Able: MOOOOOO!

Demon Cow: MOOOO.

The cow was missing all its legs and bleeding out. The farmers that owned the place were also dead.

Able: *Angry at being out mooed* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Demon Cow: MO..OO..OO

Able: *Stands in victory* hahahha moo. *stabs it in the stomach*.

Able: *sigh* aaaaaaaah *sniffs*.

Able spots some chickens huddling in a coop.

Able looks in the coop.

Able: *aaaaaah* *tries to shove his face in it* *sits looks at foot* *shakes head* *puts his hand in*.

Mother Hen bites him: AAAH.... *his hand regenerates the bite mark*.

Able then just slashes the whole coop.

When the dust clears he wonders where the chickens are noticing their is only a blood pile.

Able: *puts on cloak* *leaves*.

Able: *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *wonders when master is going to get him chicken nuggies*.

Able was bored he wanted to fight like fight he was starved for battle. 

Able then hears a horse.

Able follows the weird imp carrying a bird.

Able: *sniffs* mmm *holy* *growls* *he stop* B..ooosss says hide so able hidee goooooodd.* 

Able finds bones pile: *puts on bone mask* Able had to do this since technically speaking he was the only Human in Hell. Given he is technically immortal.

Able: Able hide good *he liked his skull bull mask* *it smelled nice*. *takes out two scythes*.

Able follows on all fours watching as some other imps sing a song about this man on the horse.

Able crawls on the ceiling of the cave his cloak giving him cover in the darkness.

Able: *smells like beta male* *Able had been listening in on demon conversations to understand how they speak*. *Able assumed beta male was a foood*.

Able went to a dark corner of the cave and sat their watching if things went well maybe he get two meals. 

After all he could smell the bird was powerful. 

Able: *mmm roasted bird and imp* *maybe bird has nuggies* *maybe bird can be nuggies* *Able wanted nuggies*.

*Transition to the people on the ground of the cave*