Break

Author: Hi guys its me Blazo o3o

Your probably wondering why I am writing this in the book.

Don't worry I am not giving up. I'm just thinking.

Writing book 2 is extremely hard for me. 

More or less I have to balance things I have set up or will set up.

Most stuff when writing I think on the fly and how it will connect.

For book 2 I have to go off what I did while at the same time not revealing to much information.

This is extremely hard considering the series the book is based off of.

The original plan was to wait for more Hazbin Hotel episodes to be dropped. 

Unfortunately without so much information or at the very least knowing when they will drop besides sometime this summer/year. 

I have had to speed up writing. Which is why you saw Alastor getting a bit jumpy. I will explain that in a later chapter. As I have had to go back re-read my original book over and over again. 

This is also why things might change considering I have to balance Y/N in heaven and how he interacts with the cast I have made. Until the official designs come out or at the very least those come out. I don't think I will change personality of any of the Heaven cast. Since I built those myself. 

It just very stressful sometimes. However I do intend to keep writing this book umu. 

Thank you again and I wanted to say this =3=.

I have a QandA book which means Questions and Answers where You guys can comment on it and ask me Questions and each chapter will go over those people Questions as I answer them. 

Thank you.