Chapter 5: The return of Lux

It was a normal day in Heaven angels were singing, flowers were blooming and on days like these Angels like Y/N were BORED OUT OF HIS MIND.

Sure Y/N was an archangel but that still didn't mean he well freedom.

He was in charge of the souls coming in from limbo which was in a sense PAPERWORK THE WORST OF ALL TIME. 

Y/N: I CAN'T TAKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N flew out his office window toward his Uncle Michael's Mansion in a hurry. 

*BURST*

Y/N: I CAN'T TAKE IT!

Michael: *blinks* uuuh what would that be dear nephew

Y/N: I WANT A NEW JOB.

Michael: *sighs* Okay well Derrie does do a good enough job on her own with working the front desk.

*Transition to Derrie*

Soul 1: Miss I have been waiting here since 1880s

Derrie: Yay no sorry 

*Transition back to Michael and Y/N*

Y/N: thank you I just I dunno want something I'm good at something different.

Michael: O and what would that be.

Zadkiel: *whispers into Michael ear* what about the blade?

Michael: *thinks* *has an idea* why Y/N I know a perfect position for you. How about becoming on of our Cherubs. 

Y/N: You mean those guys who help humans out.

Michael: Why yes my dear nephew.

Michael: Of course, you will need a human disguise at least a Cherub one. See Archangels like us when in our true form unless in Heaven tend to well...

Zadkiel: burn the eyes and melt the brain of anyone who sees us.

Michael: Yes, what he said.

Y/N: *thinks* *snaps his fingers* a puff of smoke comes out and when it is gone a pure white cat boy appears*. Sporting a blue coat, pink eyes and a cute black nose with two angel wings.

Michael: *must be a memory from his time in Hell*.  O my that will work perfectly so what will you call this form my dear nephew.

Y/N: How about *whispers* Y/N turns his head back for some reason he got a shiver up his spine.

Michael: Nephew?

Y/N: N..othing anyway about Lux. Lux your friendly neighborhood Cherub at your service *takes a bow*

Michael: Good now be on your way to your job look for people in need of saving and guide them down the right path.

Y/N: You got it Uncle *flies out*

Michael: *smiles* you probably don't realize it Zadkiel since we don't know if my nephew currently has Azrael's blade on him or hide it off world before he came to Heaven. The most likely case is for him to go Earth.

Zakiel: So he can lead us to it.

Michael: Exactly *thinks my brainwashing is still working but linger traces of his past will still persuade him or lead him even if he doesn't realize it*.

Michael: *smiles*

Meanwhile

In a certain city a portal has opened and tall bird like girl jumped out.

To be continued.