Chapter 23: Meet Shade (Hazbin Hotel S1-Episode 1 Overture-Part 1)

Author's Notes: Still working on how to do the queen bee episode but I'm back. Thank you all for the wait. 

???: What is this o yes I'm dead no....

???: Thats right I left with Michael. Or my other half. 

???: I escaped the raido demon cane but now what I'm going to do. (Author keep in mind I still want to go with the story I have so far instead of re-doing all this due to what was shown in episode 1).

???: *looks at self* Thats right after my other half left for heaven he left me here. I have to find a way *hurts hurts head hurts*. *static* headache.

Alastor: Found you. 

===============================================================

Charlie: Once upon a time, there was a glowing city protected by golden gates, known as Heaven. It was ruled by beings of pure light. Angels that worshiped good and shielded all from evil. Lucifer was one of these angels. He was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation. But he was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of Heaven. For they felt his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world. So he watched as the angels began to expand the universe in their ways. From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith. Equals as the first of mankind, but despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will. She fled the Garden. Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love. Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the Fruit of Knowledge to Adam's new bride, Eve, who gladly accepted. But this gift came with a curse. For with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way into the Earth. With it, a new realm of darkness and sin. And the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered. As punishment for their reckless act, Heaven cast Lucifer and his love into the dark pit he had created, never allowing him to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked. Ashamed, Lucifer lost his will to dream. But Lilith thrived, empowering demonkind with her voice and her songs. And as the numbers of Hell grew, so did its power. Threatened by this, Heaven made a truly heartless decision. That every year, they would send down , an , to ensure Hell and its could never rise against them. But Lilith's hope remained. And her dream was passed down to their precious daughter, the .

Author's Notes: Due to legal reasons and this being on prime video I don't know if I'm allowed to show clips so sorry everyone for that. I would encourage to watch the show there instead of trying to sneak peak at it through fanfic mainly since its not free like YouTube.

Charlie: Don't worry, Mom. I'll make you proud.

(Charlie soberly looks out the window to Pentagram City burning to the ground, just as comes into the room.)

Vaggie: Charlie?

(The key Charlie is holding transforms into who scampers away, and Charlie turns to Vaggie in surprise.)

Charlie: Aah! Oh, shit. Did you hear all that?

Vaggie: Uh, yeah. I was right there. (Vaggie points her thumb to the doorway.)

Charlie: Sorry. I get pre-tty worked up after an extermination happens. The story helps...

Vaggie: (Vaggie chuckles) Don't worry. I enjoy your theatrics. Are you okay? (Vaggie sits down with Charlie.)

Charlie: I'm fine. Just... thinking, ya' know? Family stuff.

Vaggie: Did you hear from your mom?