Chapter 11: Adventures of Cassiel Holmes and Y/N Watson

It was night morning in Heaven well as for what you would call mornings due to Heaven being so bright.

It was 12/6/2022 

Y/N was told by Michael to visit Cassiel as he would be helping him in a case he currently has going on. 

As Y/N walked into the office he noticed something this place was devoid of almost anyone. 

He then came upon a door that said the following.

Welcome to 221B Heaven Street knock please before you enter, or I will shred your body. 

Y/N knocked on the door. 

Cassiel: Enter or would you rather stand out there for a moment longer nephew. 

Y/N entered.

There he saw gruff looking man well he already knew what Cassiel looked like, but it was still kind of a shock as he usually didn't really eradiate that holy aura that most Angels of his standard do.

Cassiel: So, Michael sent you to help me with this. 

Y/N: Ya..y first off how did you know I was coming?

Cassiel: Elementary my dear nephew first off, I am the Fastest Angel around meaning I am also the smartest. Secondly Michael faxed me this letter. 

Y/N: O...

Y/N: So what is the mission anyway.

Cassiel: Quite simply really, we have had a number of reports of humans dying. 

Cassiel: Now this is the main objective Michael wanted me to look into however my dear nephew my real mission with you is this. 

Cassiel: Finding info on a mysterious object. 

Y/N: Okay but you're the smartest angel alive why do you need me.

Cassiel: Elementary my dear Nephew first off, I'm only as smart as my father your grandfather made me. I am not all seeing or all Knowing like you I must research, study, and other various things in order to increase my knowledge. Let me tell you the universe is full of it. 

Cassiel: Secondly this Object seems to be something that not us even Archangels can find due to it being created by God himself. Making it nigh invisible to us. However dear nephew you are half Demon so I'm hoping you can help me find it. 

Y/N: Simply enough what are we looking for? 

Cassiel: That is the beauty of it my dear nephew I don't even know. From what Michael has told me and what I can perceive using my own intelligence we are looking for....

Cassiel pauses for dramatic effect. 

Cassiel: THE MEDALLION OF LIFE.

Y/N: What now? 

Cassiel: HAHAHAHA GLAD YOU ASKED MY DEAR NEPHEW. 

Cassiel: The medallion of Life acts in a sense it grants healing properties but also DIVINE KNOWLEDGE. 

Y/N: okay kinda seems like a meh if you ask me.

Cassiel: So, too did I until while roaming around the restricted section of Heaven's vast library and yes even Archangels have that don't tell Michael. I came upon a fascinating text.

Cassiel: *pulls out a piece of paper he managed to copy the text down on*

Paper: ⬛fter the fall of ⬛⬛ma⬛l God spl⬛⬛ the ⬛⬛⬛⬛ing ⬛⬛o⬛⬛ into ⬛hre⬛ pieces.

Paper: 1. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛⬛⬛d⬛

Paper: 2. ⬛edallion of L⬛fe. 

Paper: 3. ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

The last part is heavily blocked so much.

Cassiel: Yes, weird part was I don't remember how this happened somehow my findings were on day scribbled or heavily redacted. 

Y/N: Is this why you want to find the Medallion of Life?

Cassiel: Yes and no see while it would be good to use the Medallion to find out what is happening with my memories. It has another power.

Cassiel: The Medallion in a sense is like a flash drive of all data that makes up the universe compacted down to a size that even a mere human could use it and not be overwhelmed. However there is a side effect.

Cassiel: My theory is this whatever the other 2 pieces on the paper are come into contact with said medallion of life. That person will trigger the download.

Cassiel: In theory young nephew it should give that human that they themselves are God. 

Y/N: So your saying someone either supernatural must have it or it hasn't been activated yet.

Cassiel: Preciously it would just be another well you could use it for belt buckle for example. 

Cassiel: Now for the Mission we are given we will first look into the place that have had the most demonic or unnatural tragedies. 

Y/N: So, like what for example?

Cassiel: For example, a tv show building going KABOOM during some weird broadcast. Strange part was that the main actor had what seemed to be red skin and demon tail.

Y/N: Never heard of that. *Something buzzing was in the back of his head almost like radio static*. 

Cassiel: ANYWAY, COME NEPHEW THE GAME IS AFOOT. *RUSHES PAST HIM LIKE A BLAST OF WIND* 

Y/N: Wait for MEEEE UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.

???: Sir was it wise to send him to Cassiel?

???: Of course, how else will we get that man off our scent. 

???: Cassiel is always moving like the wind we need something to push that wind somewhere else in order for everything to go smoothly. 

???: Should his little escapades due reveal results then we are one step closers. To ending this but also finding that.

???: *The Man Smiles* *points to a weird key like image on a book.