Chapter 24: Meet Shade (Hazbin Hotel S1-Episode 1 Overture-Part 2)

This chapter more or less picks up where we left off.

(The scene cuts back to the Hazbin Hotel, where the workers and residents are summoned by Vaggie to discuss their poorly misleading commercial. Angel Dust was constantly looking at Husk with seductive gaze while Husk was glaring daggers at him. Vaggie's feet comes into the camera before switching back to in person.)

Vaggie: Okay, so, Charlie is dealing with something very important, so while she's gone, we are making a new commercial. One that represents her vision and what we're doing here. So, we need a camera. (Turning to Alastor) Alastor?

(Alastor snaps a finger to conjure up a camera for Vaggie; however, the camera is a folding-type old camera from the 1930s with no recording films at that time, which displeases Vaggie.)

Vaggie: A video camera?

Alastor: Hmmm.

(Despite his extreme distaste for modern technology, Alastor did what Vaggie requested and snaps his finger again to conjure up a video camera that was poorly used with tapes sticked together.)

Vaggie: Alright! Let's do this!

(The camera switched into the camera point of view recording the bar scene with Husk behind the counter reading a script in his claws with Angel Dust at the opposite counter. The camera whirrs back to get a better focus of the two.)

Vaggie: And...Action!

(Husk carefully reads the lines on his script, bringing the script closer to read.)

Husk: "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel. Can I help with anything?"

Angel Dust: "I've been a bad boy, and I need a big, strong daddy to put me in my place...On the path to redemption."

(Husk groans with displeasure and read the script again.)

Husk: "Well, you come—"

Angel Dust: (moaning) "Oh, yes!"

Husk: (bored) "to the right place."

(Vaggie has had it, and stops recording.)

Vaggie: Cut! Okay, Angel, I need you to be less horny if possible, and Husk, can you maybe not have a script in front of your face.

Husk: (angrily) I ain't no act! I can't memorize this shit!

Angel Dust: Well, we can improv this shit, baby cakes. (gets closer to Husk's face) Rrawwr. (purrs seductively)

(Husk was getting irritated by Angel Dust and shoves him out of the counter painfully card.)

Husk: Whoops.

(Husk grabs a bottle and drinks it.)

Vaggie: (offscreen) Come on, Husk.

Vaggie: Then points the camera to shade. However static starts overlapping him causing it to almost break. 

(Cutting back to Charlie's meeting with Adam, she looked bored, propping herself on her elbows while listening to Adam exaggeratingly boosted himself and his sex life. The camera cuts to Adam.)

Adam: So, I was playin' this gig, and for some fuckin' reason, this virtue chick was diggin' on the drummer, and it was all like, "do you know who I am? I'm fuckin' Adam. I'm the original dick!" (pointing to his penis down the table)

(Cuts back to Charlie)

Adam: All dicks descended from me. You think you want drummer dick? (Lute shaking her head) No way! I'm the Dick-fuckin' master! (eats a mouthful of ribs sloppily) So, anyway, then we fucked, and it was awesome. What'd you do this weekend?