Chapter 7: A Bird, Dog, and Angel (Hazbin Hotel: S2 Ep 2: Seeing Stars) part 2

As both Y/N *who is disguised in his cat form Lux with his human disguise on* and Loona were running around looking for this bird person Loona showed Y/N. Y/n noticed something.

Lux: By the way did you notice were still holding hands.

This made Loona blushes and immediatly stop. 

Loona looks at her hand.

Loona: I..I IDIOT GET YOUR HAND OFF ME! *blushes*

Lux: *Lets go* So who are we looking for?

Loona: Octavia.

Lux: The girl in the bird costume, okay?

Loona knew if she told this guy, it was a demon their cover would be blown. Whatever she will just kill him when she finds Octavia.

Loona checks her phone and sees the latest post from Octavia was at some sort of dome like thing.

Loona: Shit what is this?

Lux: *peeks over* That is a observatory its where Huma---I mean where you go to see stars.

Lux was sweating a bit he almost blew his cover. 

Loona: Thanks, I guess I owe you on. 

Y/N: Lol no problem. 

Loona and Lux rushed over to the Observatory while looking around they could hear what could be best described as crying.

Lux then sees Loona heading over to the bird like figure who he assumes is Octavia. 

However as soon as she walks to her she turns into her Hellhound form. That is when Lux connects the dots

Lux: *DEMONS*

Loona: *FUCK SHE SAYS IN HER MIND*

Octavia: *stares o fuck*

Loona: Uuh Hey can you wait here a minute. *turns around and bears her fangs at Lux.*

As Loona lunged at Y/N he immediatly summoned his Angelic Lance 

Loona: FUCK THAT BURNED.

Y/N drops his human disguise revealing he is cat-boy Angel.

Loona: FUCKING CHERUB.

Y/N: Gosh lady you know its rude to attack someone after helping them.

Y/N: *can't move* *sees Octavia using some sort of book to keep him in place*

Loona then grabs Y/N throat.

Loona: *growls* give me one good fucking reason why I shouldn't snap your fucking angel neck*

Lux: You owe me one.

Loona: What?

Lux: Look lady I could have stabbed you in the back from the moment I met you. Yet I didn't. I even offered to help you. *Of course Y/N was bluffing he had no idea she was a Hellhound but hopefully telling a Lie would get him out of this. Grandfather forgive him for lying*

Loona let go of Lux's neck: Octavia let him go.

Octavia who was still shaken up by all this said: You sure?

Loona: Yay fuck it he can't do anything anyways with the two of us here.

Octavia released the spell letting Lux move.

Lux: Thanks ... So what brings you to the human world. 

Octavia doesn't answer

Octavia: How did you find me?