Chapter 15: The Show Part 2

Authors note: At the time of writing this I'm still waiting for more of season 2 of Helluva Boss and Hazbin hotel however =3= I still want to write I hope you all enjoy.

Y/N was sitting near a lake in Heaven it was said here his Grandfather God created the universe where he let the first slip of light in. 

The Lake was a cool purple like the cosmos sprinkled with starlight. Here it was said his father Lucifer was back when he was called Samael before he fell. 

Y/N: *throws a rock* .

His head ticked tick tick.. something was wrong he could feel it ever since he joined Castiel. He hadn't felt right. 

Something was missing. 

The bright blue of his clothes was making him sick maybe he should wear red. 

Something was wrong in his chest like he wasn't himself. 

???: Hey nephew.

Just then his aunt showed up. 

Gaberial: How's my nephew doing and why aren't you in bed silly.

Y/N: *smiled being with his aunt help calm him down*.

Gaberial was graced with speed meaning she was the strongest fighter amongst all the angels. 

She possesses Combatant letting her have the ability to copy anyone fighting style. 

However, she was a big gossiper. She couldn't keep a secret for the life of her. That was replaced with the biggest heart.

Gaberial saw something wrong with her nephew. 

Gaberial: What's wrong?

Y/N: ....

Gaberial: *pouts* *tickles him*

Y/N: *laughs* stop stop okay okay I give.

Gaberial: *puffs happily*.

Y/N: I dunno it like I'm not how I am. 

Gaberial: What do you mean?

Y/N: Its like something is missing like I'm not who I am ever since I got back from Castiel place everything has been different. I see things in a new scope.

Gaberial: who is she? :3

Y/N: What!?

Gaberial: Listen Nephew when your dad was going through love he came to me or at the very least I saw him and your mom one time holding hands and then him being depressed up here knowing he couldn't be with her.

Y/N: She is a hellhound.

Gaberial: Fiesty: 

Y/N: AUNTIE!?